REJECTED!!!!!!

Buffan00

Maybe they knew about the married chic who wanted to bang you?

860459[/snapback]

Maybe they were hip to that Googlebot that scours and records and offers for public consumption all we type in here... :wallbash:

I can't wait until YouTube - "America's Voyeur" - sinks in and sinks careers and relationships... :w00t:

Thought I had that job in KY. (Fire Chief's) Somebody with more "experience" got it instead! Yeah right! "Good Ol' Boy" system at its finest!  :w00t:  Damn! Put a damper on my holiday's! Oh well..Merry Christmas! :wallbash:

860458[/snapback]

Maybe your hose wasn't big enough... :doh:

Thought I had that job in KY. (Fire Chief's) Somebody with more "experience" got it instead! Yeah right! "Good Ol' Boy" system at its finest!  :w00t:  Damn! Put a damper on my holiday's! Oh well..Merry Christmas! :wallbash:

860458[/snapback]

Put up another few hundred dollars worth of Christmas decorations outside your house and then invite your boss over. :doh:

Thought I had that job in KY. (Fire Chief's) Somebody with more "experience" got it instead! Yeah right! "Good Ol' Boy" system at its finest!  :wallbash: 

860458[/snapback]

Or, is it possible they could have hired someone who actually does have more experience then you?

But you're probably right, it wasn't you, it's them.