Tailgate plans brewing for Sunday at the Swamp?

GG

We'll be at 16C again. We're working out the details and will be posting them here soon. I believe they let people in earlier. I'm aiming to get there 11:30 or 12. No pasta salad. lol. We will have kegs of beer but may charge $5 or so. Jay Rosen will be there as will Pinto Kenny.

We'll be at 16C again. We're working out the details and will be posting them here soon. I believe they let people in earlier. I'm aiming to get there 11:30 or 12. No pasta salad. lol. We will have kegs of beer but may charge $5 or so. Jay Rosen will be there as will Pinto Kenny.

858294[/snapback]

Damn!

I wish I could have made this one! Would have made a great road trip for me and Babyrock.

Have a blast; I almost feel like the NYCBBB is my second home!

GG are Phil, Matt F, and Jason S going?

Double Damn!

Damn!

I wish I could have made this one! Would have made a great road trip for me and Babyrock.

Have a blast; I almost feel like the NYCBBB is my second home!

GG are Phil, Matt F, and Jason S going?

Double Damn!

858529[/snapback]

Shoot, I was counting on your drive-by this weekend. I'm still questionable for the game, but will likely be upgraded to probable sometime today.

I'm sitting with Phil & Matt. Jason, alas, is afraid of the Meadowlands :doh:

Shoot, I was counting on your drive-by this weekend.  I'm still questionable for the game, but will likely be upgraded to probable sometime today.

I'm sitting with Phil & Matt.  Jason, alas, is afraid of the Meadowlands :doh:

858574[/snapback]

I've been downgraded from doubtful to out. That said, the three games i've been to there have resulted in 30-6, 31-13, and 30-3 losses, so the last thing the Bills need is my unlucky presence.

50 and sunny in the NYC region this Sunday! If you can't get tickets or don't want to pay, look for tee-vees to be set up in 16C. It's a helluva a lot cheaper than paying $8.50 for 16 plastic Budweisers inside GIANTS stadium....

Shoot, I was counting on your drive-by this weekend.  I'm still questionable for the game, but will likely be upgraded to probable sometime today.

I'm sitting with Phil & Matt.  Jason, alas, is afraid of the Meadowlands :bag:

858574[/snapback]

I thought someone who wore a cape would be braver. :lol:

Can't find a better fan than him, though. :doh:

Now that Babyrock is in CT instead of Brooklyn. drive-byes are more difficult.

My best to L and L ! :P