Playoff Spot is Still in Play...

ezbills

So lemme get this straight:

- We'd have to win out including on the road against Baltimore and New York.

- The Jags. Chiefs, Broncos, AND either Cincinnati or the Jets would have to lose half of the games for the rest of the  year.

I can see it. Really I can  :doh:

859551[/snapback]

It's called being a fan. :w00t:

I have to admit it would be awesome to see them sneak into the playoffs. But I honestly would not hold my breath.

Playoffs or not, I would just would love to see this team win out the remaining schedule at least finishing 8-8 While it may be a tough feat, it could happen. That would be a great confidence boost going into next season!

Even if he could, he wouldn't. He doesn't want to be seen as a "homer."

859583[/snapback]

Your right about that.......and on a lighter note, Pat Kirwin stated yesterday;

"the decision to start Losman over Holcomb, maybe the smartest coaching move of the season"

Doesn't matter. No self-respecting Bills fan should back the real Tasker at this point. It's so bad I'd rather get Randy Cross for color.

859585[/snapback]

Well, I have already changed my nickname in the Chat Room, and probably should do so here as well since he is working for CBS, but a couple dumb comments as a color guy don't erase a decade of amazing special teams plays.

And I agree with the above comment that keeping playoff dreams alive is always a great thing, but this team just playing good football and winning is the biggest key, because most of these guys are going to be back and be better next year, and 8-8 would be a tremendous achievement for this team and an indicator of a very bright 2007. I'm sorry for the crowd who thinks there are no moral victories, only super bowl victories, because we aren't going to win it this year, but making progress towards getting to the playoffs next year and winning it in the coming years is what the rest of this season is about.