HA ha! Bolton steps down from UN!

Who would I want as UN Ambassador? How about Jesse Jackson? Whenever the sh-- flies around the world and one of our people are taken hostage it seems that Jesse is always on a plane to somewhere, gettin' the person safely back home.

I haven't seen Bolton do anything like that yet! As matter of fact the only thing remotely memorable about Bolton is his ridiculous mustache, not too disimilar to the soup strainer on Run the damn ball's imposter picture from his profile.

857260[/snapback]

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolton was so toxic that even some Republicans (Voinivich...for one) had severe reservations whether this guy was right for the position....and this was back in the day, early 2005, when Bush, fresh from re-election with a self declared mandate could have nominated anyone he wanted to.

857180[/snapback]

So your proof that Bolton did a poor job at the UN was that "some Republicans" weren't sure if they wanted him at the UN before he ever got the job? :doh:

The hero of the Republican far right neocons has stepped down from his temp position as ambassador of the UN, knowing full well nobody with any common sense would vote to confirm the assclown.

Just another black eye for the administration with the worst foreign policy of our lifetimes.

856467[/snapback]

Do you think the UN is relevant, today? And if yes, Why?

Who would I want as UN Ambassador? How about Jesse Jackson? Whenever the sh-- flies around the world and one of our people are taken hostage it seems that Jesse is always on a plane to somewhere, gettin' the person safely back home.

857260[/snapback]

You have GOT to be kidding. Jesse Jackson only cares about his photo ops.

You have GOT to be kidding.  Jesse Jackson only cares about his photo ops.

857509[/snapback]

And shaking down businesses for money.

And calling Jews Hymies. On second thought, he fits right in!

Why don't you answer the simple question Joey so you can demonstrate that you are more than just a complainer without any real grasp of the issues you brought up.

1) Who would you want as UN ambassador instead of Bolton?

2) Why would you pick this person?

3) What would you want him/her to have accomplished in 1 year that Bolton didn't?

I'll make it easy: Just answer #3. If you are so Anti-Bolton, what should he have done or what should he not have done during his 1 year as UN Ambassador e?

I await your evasive answer (or lack there-of).

RTB

857253[/snapback]

Exactly...more of the same drivel from Pasta-Blzrul..."I know I don't like him, but I'm not smart enough to know why". I'm suprised he/she didn't include talking points from that Seattle paper the lunatics are always quoting.

Ahh, the internet...empowering idiots everywhere!

Exactly...more of the same drivel from Pasta-Blzrul..."I know I don't like him, but I'm not smart enough to know why".  I'm suprised he/she didn't include talking points from that Seattle paper the lunatics are always quoting.

Ahh, the internet...empowering idiots everywhere!

858195[/snapback]

Alright Mr. SD Jarhead, ya wanna play it that way.

Our decision to invade a soveriegn nation back in 2003 (actually it was welling up well before 911) was a positive for global peace?

Man I wish, I truly wish that somebody had pinned the Abraham Lincoln Mission Accomplished thread here so all you ignorant martha fockers could be exposed for being the nimrods you truly are.

So your proof that Bolton did a poor job at the UN was that "some Republicans" weren't sure if they wanted him at the UN before he ever got the job?  :D

857306[/snapback]

You're missing the Big Picture.

Your violent ideogy has been rendered a failure...by virtually anyone with a brain.

Time to change sides son....many already have.

Our decision to invade a soveriegn nation back in 2003 (actually it was welling up well before 911) was a positive for global peace?

858214[/snapback]

I could have sworn that the sovereign nation violated the terms of a UN resolution, and another UN resolution approved the use of force, if said sovereign nation violated the terms of the UN resolution.

I could have sworn that the sovereign nation violated the terms of a UN resolution, and another UN resolution approved the use of force, if said sovereign nation violated the terms of the UN resolution.

858232[/snapback]

Happy you could clarify that for me.

It makes it worthwhile to be proven wrong.

Especially from someone so resolute.

So how's the war goin'......

Hell of a lot better than the UN war in Darfur.  I guess those brown people matter less t, whether it be Iraq...o the Turle Bay cocktail set.

858240[/snapback]

It's hard to light a fire under anyone's ass in America today, whether it be about the shite state of affairs in Iraq...or as you mentioned Darfur.

Wonder if anyone combines politics, footbal and laffs like this site does.

Always fun coming back here.

It's hard to light a fire under anyone's ass in America today, whether it be about the shite state of affairs in Iraq...or as you mentioned Darfur.

Wonder if anyone combines politics, footbal and laffs like this site does.

Always fun coming back here.

858246[/snapback]

By your reasoning, UN's Darfur failure should be America's problem, but not UN's Iraq failure.

Riiiiight....

By your reasoning, UN's Darfur failure should be America's problem, but not UN's Iraq failure. 

Riiiiight....

858252[/snapback]

Hey what is this?!? Pick on the UN day!?!

I'm curious as to why you would say Iraq was a UN failure?

If anything the UN in Iraq had to beat a hasty retreat after the war drum beat influenced by neocon policy, spread by the mainstream media, and perpetrated by the Bush administration led us to this divisive disaster to begin with.

I don't remember you calling them on it drevil.

Don't worry, you're hardly alone here.