Thoughts from the game ... uhm

Those guys were awesome!  I believe that was the Canadian air force...........probably all of it    :)

With the wind, I was waiting for one of those guys to land in the crowd, or better yet get hung up on a light standard

856594[/snapback]

No - they were announced as former US Special Forces. Scary dudes. And scary good.

Well I don't want to talking about how I have some sort of man love for Clements just because I was right since the beginning of the season on how valuable he is.

860049[/snapback]

He plays like an average an NFL cornerback for at least 3 complete seasons, and then suddenly looks sharp in the 2nd half of his contract year. I'm not saying thats DEFINITELY the cause of his improved performance, but I do question whether he'll bring the same intensity to whatever defense he's a part of next season. In other words, it looks a bit sketchy to me. :nana:

I guess I'd still be aggressive and try to re-sign him though. We just can't create another position of need on this team when we can instead hold on to the hope that Clements will play at this level consistently from now on. I'd take my chances with him.

He plays like an average an NFL cornerback for at least 3 complete seasons, and then suddenly looks sharp in the 2nd half of his contract year. I'm not saying thats DEFINITELY the cause of his improved performance, but I do question whether he'll bring the same intensity to whatever defense he's a part of next season. In other words, it looks a bit sketchy to me.  :nana:

I guess I'd still be aggressive and try to re-sign him though. We just can't create another position of need on this team when we can instead hold on to the hope that Clements will play at this level consistently from now on. I'd take my chances with him.

860969[/snapback]

Average CB ... look at the "average" WR's he has shutdown the past 3 years ... names including Porter, Smith, Johnson ... etc

Nate's wife wants out and we can no longer use the franchise tag.

Give up hope now.

Average CB ... look at the "average" WR's he has shutdown the past 3 years ... names including Porter, Smith, Johnson ... etc

861182[/snapback]

1. Abbot Road was empty before the game ... a sight I have not seen ... well. ever.

7. Our car got stuck in someones lawn and a very helpful Bills fan helped us out ... props to him.

I have pics if anyone wants them for a background or anything.

855983[/snapback]

Got any pictures of your stuck car?

By the way, NO cars got stuck at Hammer's PARKING Lot.

Thanks for the support.

Got any pictures of your stuck car?

By the way, NO cars got stuck at Hammer's PARKING Lot.

Thanks for the support.

861437[/snapback]

No pictures, sorry. Someone pulled over and lended us some rope(?) and my bro-in-law who had his hummer with him pulled us out.

I have looked for your lot before ... just havent had the luck of finding it in time for the game.