Screw NFL Sunday Ticket

I'm sick of putting down $200 a year to see the league give us Bills fans the fist. Next season I'm saving the $$$ and going out to the bar and watching the game and hanging with friends. Screw the NFL and DirecTV.

855782[/snapback]

I don't get it ....your saying the ref's suck ???

I don't get it ....your saying the ref's suck ???

855798[/snapback]

Not entirely, but the agenda is clear (L.A.). Why give the cut throats more of my hard earned dough. I'd rather give a huge tip to my bartender/friend then to these CS corporate vultures on Park Ave and News Corp.

I fail to see how the refs are DirecTV's fault... Using your logic, you shouldn't watch NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, FOX, or NBC anymore either...

And since Disney owns both ESPN and ABC, you should avoid ABC and Disney parks as well... ^_^

DTV doesn't care if the Bills are in Buffalo, LA, or Smallville, Kansas, 0:)

I fail to see how the refs are DirecTV's fault...  Using your logic, you shouldn't watch NFL Network, ESPN, CBS, FOX, or NBC anymore either...

And since Disney owns both ESPN and ABC, you should avoid ABC and Disney parks as well...  ^_^

DTV doesn't care if the Bills are in Buffalo, LA, or Smallville, Kansas, 0:)

855824[/snapback]

Oh no, you don't think News Corp and Rupert Murdoch (who owns Direct TV BTW) would benefit . As well as the NFL (who would really benefit from an LA franchise) compared to 700-thousand in the western and central NY area (real diehards who work to make ends meet) compared to fans elsewhere in So. California and other phoney celebrity hangouts?

I'm sick of putting down $200 a year to see the league give us Bills fans the fist. Next season I'm saving the $$$ and going out to the bar and watching the game and hanging with friends. Screw the NFL and DirecTV.

855782[/snapback]

Finally, someone who gets it and does not worship everything about DirectTV and the NFL Ticket.

Finally, someone who gets it and does not worship everything about DirectTV and the NFL Ticket.

855845[/snapback]

Thanks bro, the great thing about being American (which I take great pride in despite others might say I am such as anti-american and commie) is that I can protest corporations and those in power and make a statement with where my $$$ goes. See y'all next season at the bar! Anyone w/ me?

Not entirely, but the agenda is clear (L.A.). Why give the cut throats more of my hard earned dough. I'd rather give a huge tip to my bartender/friend then to  these CS corporate vultures on Park Ave and News Corp.

855805[/snapback]

Come on now , I agree that the refs sucked and screwed the game but Direct Tv and the corporate scum can not force the Bills to LA That is Ralphs Call, and whatever is in his will or what he does before the time comes and we just don't know the answer.

My hunch would be that ralph screws them in the end, when he somehow keeps the team here for a very long time, regardless of what they think or do to influence that outcome.....

Ralph IMO does not like the new guard that is running the league these days remember he is an old AFL owner and it shows in the way that he has fought some of their assine moves.....

855782[/snapback]

Good luck paying less than 200 bucks for 16 trips to the sports bar...

And thanks to CBS for ANOTHER Bills game not in HD!!

That makes 3 so far.  Glad I got "Superfan" (even though I got it for free).

For all the money CBS paid to broadcast NFL games, you would think they would care enough to broadcast all in HD.

856042[/snapback]

Yeah, no kidding. What's also crazy is that we're not in HD next week, even though CBS pushed the game to 4:15!

CW

What's the gripe here? Of course the game is blacked outif they fail to sell out. If they could show these games, the stadium would only be half full all the time...$200 Sunday ticket vs what 2.5 times that for the cheapest seasons...I don't get it....The ticket is good for FOOTBALL fans in general - not just Bills fans in the local area....

Is this another case of Bills fan conspiracy theorist rampage?

No, the original poster just doens't want to pay money for Sunday Ticket because he thinks the league is fixed or something.

856064[/snapback]

And its DirecTV's fault, because somehow, according to him, having the Bills lose helps DirecTV.