Just heard nodnarb on the 'Simoncast'...

ExWNYer

So, c'mon Brandon. What'd you tell them, what'd you tell them?

Wait! Let me guess.

We need to start playing Losman, even with a broken leg!

No, wait.

Donahoe is a pinhead and has no clue how to draft!

No, wait.

McNally is wasting our time!

No, wait.

Mularky is a bust as a head coach after three games!

No, wait.

Holding calls in quick running plays are stupid!

No, wait.

Okay...I give... ;)

Paco, you must be confusing me with a reactionary schithead. I don't think those things of our coaches or tom donahoe. I have some issues with a few of our players, but...

i said that tom clements and mularkey called a good game against the pats. if you watch the playcalling, they did a nice job of keeping them guessing. It's the players that have lost these three games. The coaching is much better than it is last year. We've heard a million times how the players are making it hard on themselves at critical times, and it's true. I merely suggested that if it happens again, the bills will enter that danger zone where they could actually *believe* that they're cursed. That's extremely hard to undo psychologically once it sets. If the Bills don't win, I hope they get BLOWN OUT so there's no thinking that they were the better team but were again cursed with bad luck or bad timing.

But the bills won't lose.

Bills 27, Jets 20

or something like that.

So, c'mon Brandon. What'd you tell them, what'd you tell them?

Wait! Let me guess.

We need to start playing Losman, even with a broken leg!

No, wait.

Donahoe is a pinhead and has no clue how to draft!

No, wait.

McNally is wasting our time!

No, wait.

Mularky is a bust as a head coach after three games!

No, wait.

Holding calls in quick running plays are stupid!

No, wait.

Okay...I give... ;)

62198[/snapback]

He said......"This Paco at TBD is a light in the loafers, fried banana sandwich eating IGMO."

Paco, you must be confusing me with a reactionary schithead. I don't think those things of our coaches or tom donahoe. I have some issues with a few of our players, but...

i said that tom clements and mularkey called a good game against the pats. if you watch the playcalling, they did a nice job of keeping them guessing. It's the players that have lost these three games. The coaching is much better than it is last year. We've heard a million times how the players are making it hard on themselves at critical times, and it's true. I merely suggested that if it happens again, the bills will enter that danger zone where they could actually *believe* that they're cursed. That's extremely hard to undo psychologically once it sets. If the Bills don't win, I hope they get BLOWN OUT so there's no thinking that they were the better team but were again cursed with bad luck or bad timing.

Bills 27, Jets 20

or something like that.

62251[/snapback]

Sorry, Nod. I absolutely did not mean to infer those were your views. I've read your views and I know you always approach the games with a level-head. It was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek synopsis of all the "reactionary schithead" views posted since the last game.

Sorry 'bout that.

He said......"This Paco at TBD is a light in the loafers, fried banana sandwich eating IGMO."

62254[/snapback]

HEYYY!!!

I don't eat fried banana sandwich. ;)

Sorry, Nod. I absolutely did not mean to infer those were your views. I've read your views and I know you always approach the games with a level-head. It was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek synopsis of all the "reactionary schithead" views posted since the last game.

Sorry 'bout that.

62277[/snapback]

ain't no thang, brudda.

Bills 27, Jets 20

or something like that.

62251[/snapback]

Caught it. Nice "this season is turning into an X-File" reference.