Do you think Willis is our future back

RVJ

I was not an Atrain guy in the off-season, nor did I think he would contribute much.  I've come around a little.  I still think WM is the better back, but if I need three hard yards against a tough defense I want Atrain instead.  He just plays harder.

855645[/snapback]

I feel the same and that is the problem with willis....... IMO he is just not a very smart football player and it shows....sometimes you just have to slam it up in there and he just doesn't know when that is ....LT sure slamed it in there at times today and made yards when there weren't many to be had ......

Can't you just bump this freaking thread every time Willis doesnt reach 100 yards instead of creating a new one where people say the exact same things?

I swear this is the most bloody wishy washy fan base I've seen. Losman is awesome, Losman is terrible, Willis is awesome, Willis is terrible. Christ people, can you hang on to a !@#$ing opinion longer than one week?

People have bad weeks. The Chargers interior on D vs our interior is a big time mismatch, if you expected abig rushing day you need to seriously re-examine your football knowledge.

Does Willis want to be here? I would not be surpised if he bolts for a contending team with a better line. I think he plays hard, but he needs blocking capable of springing him for those big gains. I can see a lot of teams throwing money at him when he becomes a free agent.

Here's a question:

Why would Willis want to play for fans like you?

The fans here would have been trashing Ladanian Tomlinson if he were a Bill the season he only averaged 3.8 YPC.

As far as I'm concerned Buffalo is quickly becoming undeserving of having a NFL team.

Fairweather fans that predict a super bowl after every win and Brady Quinn after every loss.

Sure, the ownership sucks. The line might suck, maybe you're right and Willis sucks. But you know what, the fans suck, too.

I'm sorry but this is a medicore team, with a decent RB and a QB that will probably top out at slightly above average. This is not really a surprise that we're headed for probably a 7-9 season.

This team is going nowhere right now. Except, maybe, to another city.

Maybe you guys should stop acting like you're PMSing every Sunday and at least enjoy what time you have left with the franchise.

But hey, at least you're all back on the Sabres bandwagon. For now.