Official Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's there to feel bad about this game?  They played a team that most consider the best in the league tough.  Anyone that doesn't see progress out of this team is purposefully trying to see only the negative.

855433[/snapback]

Nothing positive about no running or passing game. We scored 14 points only because we had very short fields. They Green Bayed the ball to us twice man. Even teams sucked today.

We are stuck in neutral.

Instead of standing around bitching at the refs,  get the guys in the huddle JP and get ready for the next play,  good grief.

855467[/snapback]

He needs to go knock Hockerbitch in the friggin mouth! That's what I'd do. If they're gonna give the game up, we might as well take one of them down with us.

Nothing positive about no running or passing game.  We scored 14 points only because we had very short fields.  They Green Bayed the ball to us twice man.  Even teams sucked today.

We are stuck in neutral.

855464[/snapback]

All this against the best team in football right now.

What the hell do people expect?

This is a rebuilding year, for christ sakes get with the program.

Coaching and the run offense and defense killed us today.

Coming into the season all I asked for was for us to solve our QB problem, and show some promise.

This team has done both, all the rest is gravy in my opinion.

Nothing positive about no running or passing game.  We scored 14 points only because we had very short fields.  They Green Bayed the ball to us twice man.  Even teams sucked today.

We are stuck in neutral.

855464[/snapback]

So I guess you're just a glass half full kind of person. I prefer to look at it as finally the Bills are back to a level where they can play with teams like SD and Indy. It'll be nice when they can start BEATING them, but I don't think it's as far away as it was last season.