worst analysts/announcers

jdubs

Here's the guys I can't/couldn't stand.

1.  Cris Collingsworth - I don't think I've ever heard anything nice come out of his mouth about the Buffalo Bills.  I don't think I've ever seen someone so into themselves either.

2. Deion Sanders - I think he needs to go back to middle school and learn how to properly speak the english language.

3. Michael Irvin - Why does this guy YELL ALL THE TIME?  He spends more time goofing off with everyone else than actually talking football.

4.  John Madden - He reminds me of someone's senile grandfather.  Just like my cat I had when I was a little kid, he got old and it was time to put the poor guy to sleep.  I think it's time for John to do the same and get out of football.  The only people his analysis ihelps with understanding the game is foreigners & kids in 1st grade.

853643[/snapback]

two words, three syllables: joe theismann. there's no human in any sport in any country who approaches his horribleness.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tie between Sylvester Dierdorf and Paul McGuire.

I can't stand Dierdorf because it seems like every time he covers a Bills game, we're getting our asses handed to us, and he just never stops with the comments like "And right now the Bills can get absolutely nothing going and clearly are being outplayed and outcoached worse than any team has ever been beaten before in the National Football League."

I can't stand McGuire because what he sees and what actually happens are two totally different things. "Let me tell ya, on that end around you can see he was untouched. UNTOUCHED! Now watch on this replay, he turns the corner and you can see no one gets a hand on him...well, okay, there are two guys that just hit him, but you wanna talk about soft hands? He has the softest hands ever!"

Plus...HDTV is not kind to McGuire. He's better in a lower resolution.

853688[/snapback]

Excellant postjava script:emoticon(':D')

smilie

wayne brady makes bryant gumbel look like malcom x

i'm rick james b*tch

853884[/snapback]

im actually surprised at no Gumbel 2 Gumbel references at this point. :D

two words, three syllables: joe theismann. there's no human in any sport in any country who approaches his horribleness.

853894[/snapback]

Agreed... I have said this once, i'll say it again, I'd offer LT coke to break theismanns leg again

Everyone but Vermiel and Jaws.

Everyone.

But especially ESPECIALLY

SIDELINE REPORTERS! Please, someone take the mic away from Suzy, Nancy, Glenda and Mary Sunshine before I PUKE! If I have to hear one more time how "The Coach just said coming out of the locker room,'We really gotta cut down on our mistakes.' I swear I will end women's suffrage RIGHT NOW!

:D:lol: