Last Week Was The Loudest Crowd In Years

Last week indeed was the best week in a long time. OF course, the weather had nothing to do with it. Black outs have some advantages. The drunks and the fair weather fans were missing and less people left early. Do you think there is a connection?

Last week indeed was the best week in a long time.  OF course, the weather had nothing to do with it. Black outs have some advantages.  The drunks and the fair weather fans were missing and less people left early.  Do you think there is a connection?

853867[/snapback]

I agree last week was the best in a long time.

I don't get the correlation with the rest of your post though?

I mean after all, I was there, but drunk, and stayed till the very sweet end.

No more doom and gloom from here on out! There will still be close to 70,000 weekend Warriors when it is all said and done. Buffalo weather is back and Sunday will be rockin'!

People want to start saying Bills fans are fading? We'll see about that come kickoff!!

852953[/snapback]

How do you know it was the loudest crowd in years? What did you use to measure the crowd noise?

853305[/snapback]

He picked up Bledsoe's 4 second clock when Drew left town. It works about as well at measuring crowd noise as it did helping The Statue get his balls off in four seconds.