What do you think Lana wears to bed?

ieatcrayonz

Not for nothing but when I was a young man that was nothing more than a challenge.  One of the greatest feelings in the world is the smug thought going through the ol' bean when dad asks "where are you two going tonight?"

Nakedland.  Population: Your beautiful daughter.

860657[/snapback]

which is the upside of having Ed date your daughter... you don't have to worry about him having sex with her.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which is the upside of having Ed date your daughter... you don't have to worry about him having sex with her.

860661[/snapback]

But there's plenty of room in the Honda Fit....

....for talking about Coldplay and which boys they both think are cute.

:wallbash:  :doh:

860785[/snapback]

I didn't want to go down that road, it would have been to easy. :censored:

Though there is this spot, you can go to. Not far off the main road. Its pretty curvy, lots of nooks and such to lap up......ehhheeemmm

You can definitely get in trouble there. Beautiful Sunsets too. :w00t:

I didn't want to go down that road, it would have been to easy. :doh:

Though there is this spot, you can go to. Not far off the main road. Its pretty curvy, lots of nooks and such to lap up......ehhheeemmm

You can definitely get in trouble there. Beautiful Sunsets too. :nana:

860803[/snapback]

WT :nana: dude?

We interrupt your regularly scheduled musings about what Lana wears to bed by this special announcement from the emergency broadcast system, in the event somebody goes over the line discussing what Lana wears to bed, this system will automatically notify the community. Thank you. We now return to your regularly scheduled musings about what Lana wears to bed.

:nana:

Just when you think Lana's sweet and nice, she starts cursing like a sailor. 

Bet you don't cry over professional wrestling like a sailor, though...

860851[/snapback]

Been one of those days. :doh: Time for a :nana: . Hey if the smilie is there you gotta use it, right? :doh:

Professional wrestling is FAKE!!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled musings about what Lana wears to bed by this special announcement from the emergency broadcast system, in the event somebody goes over the line discussing what Lana wears to bed, this system will automatically notify the community. Thank you. We now return to your regularly scheduled musings about what Lana wears to bed.

860855[/snapback]

Uh....thank you...I guess??? :nana:

Been one of those days.  :lol:  Time for a  :nana: .  Hey if the smilie is there you gotta use it, right?  0:)

Professional wrestling is FAKE!!

860863[/snapback]

Have a few more on me... :nana::doh::doh::bag:;);)

NOW will you tell (or show) me what you sleep in? :)