It is really difficult to think of Buffalo's

We need to wait until the draft to really know how our specific picks can be used, but yes, O-Line and D-Line are still our biggest needs, and we can't ignore them.

All five linemen are playing acceptably at least, but I have a hard time thinking that we cannot improve on at least one of those positions with a day 1 pick. It is good that we don't need to force a #1 pick on something that doesn't fit right (Winston Justice over Dante Whitner for example). But Peters is the only one of our line that I really like and feel confident about. That leaves four maybes. It would be cool if each of those four shows a lot, but Pennington still has to show a lot, and I have a hard time thinking we wouldn't be a better team without a stud RG and Preston as a backup.

And our D-Line is too weak to not try to improve even with Triplett playing well (we expected he would), and McCargo coming back. Depends on who we can get, but given our rotation you only have to beat out Tim Anderson to improve our team a lot.

That said, a large receiver would be nice, as would a tight end who can make plays (maybe not Gates/Gonzalez, but shooting in that direction), but not at the expense of passing on quality linemen on either side of the ball...only if the skill player is better than the best available trench player, and we are confident to address the trenches in other parts of the off season.

I think Pennington is playing extremly well for being a rookie and for being its just his 4th game...id like to keep him at RT and maybe pick up a good RG in FA to replace Vill and put Duke back to backup roll (only cuz he can fill to many holes when needed)...with the solid Peters and Gandy on the left and Fowler doing so good with JP I think maybe the only weak link on the line now is Vill...Id like to see a Moulds style WR come in and get rid of Price...Evans, Reed, Parrish, big Rookie WR, and Aiken would be nice...Id like to see a big strong Alstot type of FB come in...Like one guy said, we need a big strong DT that can run to fill in that run D...so thats:

1st - 3rd - Big WR

1st - 3rd - Big DT

1st - 3rd - TE ( was really pushing for watson that year)

4th - LB

5th - FB

6th - Depth somewhere

7th - Depth somewhere

Lots of big WR's this year. Jarret may end up being at the top of the WR list, but right now he's 3rd:

1  Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech Jr, 6-4, 230

2  Ted Ginn Jr, WR, Ohio State Jr, 6-0, 175

3  Dwayne Jarret, WR, USC Jr, 6-5, 210

4  Jeff Samardzija, WR, Notre Dame Sr, 6-5, 220

5  Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina Jr, 6-3, 200

6  Steve Smith, WR, USC Sr, 6-0, 195

7  Robert Meachem, WR, Tennessee 2007, 6-3, 210

8  Jarrett Hicks, WR, Texas Tech Sr, 6-3, 215

Anybody here you wouldn't want in Round 1-2?

850154[/snapback]

I don't follow much college football, but being in SC I can't help but hear about the Gamecocks. The word is that Sidney Rice will be back in a Gamecock jersey next year, but I'd love to see him in a Bills jersey. :censored:

I don't follow much college football, but being in SC I can't help but hear about the Gamecocks. The word is that Sidney Rice will be back in a Gamecock jersey next year, but I'd love to see him in a Bills jersey.  :censored:

850771[/snapback]

Sydney Rice would be sweet, he might not be back if Spurrier ends up leaving.