Key's to the game

1. Stop Martin early and often...he is tearing it up so we need to make a BIG effort to neutralize him right away

2. Stop 3rd and longs...I think that we have given up like 5 plays for 1st downs on 3rd and more than 12...thats not good!

3. NO MORE STUPID PENALTIES....and that means you too London!

4. Go deep early...how nice of a feeling did you have when Drew hit Evans with that first throw...do it again...set the tone MM!!!!

5. Give WM carries in short yardage situations....screw Henry's ego...he has not proven to be a guy who can get the 1 or 2 tough yards...WM did enough in preseason to warrent this...BTW we are 0-3, so what can we lose!

6. BLITZ on 3rd down...how many times does Jerry Gray sit back on 3rd down...bring the house...I am sick of a three man rush in those circumstances...our secondary is not that good...they cannot hold off for 3 seconds, let alone 5-6!!!!

Shut the crowd up early...if we do #1-6, I think we can win this game. If we can win this game, I really like our chances to go on a roll....This is a good team who has yet to learn how to win...those same kind of teams can easily go on a roll if they get CONFIDENCE...we have Miami @home, then @ Baltimore (minus the convict), then Arizona @Home......we can win all 4 of these games!!!! Any thoughts?

1.  Stop Martin early and often...he is tearing it up so we need to make a BIG effort to neutralize him right away

2.  Stop 3rd and longs...I think that we have given up like 5 plays for 1st downs on 3rd and more than 12...thats not good!

3.  NO MORE STUPID PENALTIES....and that means you too London!

4.  Go deep early...how nice of a feeling did you have when Drew hit Evans with that first throw...do it again...set the tone MM!!!!

5.  Give WM carries in short yardage situations....screw Henry's ego...he has not proven to be a guy who can get the 1 or 2 tough yards...WM did enough in preseason to warrent this...BTW we are 0-3, so what can we lose!

6.  BLITZ on 3rd down...how many times does Jerry Gray sit back on 3rd down...bring the house...I am sick of a three man rush in those circumstances...our secondary is not that good...they cannot hold off for 3 seconds, let alone 5-6!!!!

Shut the crowd up early...if we do #1-6, I think we can win this game.  If we can win this game, I really like our chances to go on a roll....This is a good team who has yet to learn how to win...those same kind of teams can easily go on a roll if they get CONFIDENCE...we have Miami @home, then @ Baltimore (minus the convict), then Arizona @Home......we can win all 4 of these games!!!! Any thoughts?

61328[/snapback]

1. I do think we will do it early... but hopefully it will continue all game. I really don't see us going all game without giving him at least one rush for 40+

2. 1st and 34 last week wasnt it? And i think everyone here say that coming. I blame it on Coy Wire.

3. Flethcher should be fined if he ever does that STUPID dance again, until he goes one full game without a penalty.

4. I cannot believe that worked last week. I really can't, as most people had that scripted. But how about a play action first play?

5. agreed

6. Not only the 3rd down, but the entire second half. Last week, we had Brady against the ropes the entire first half. Then, we eased up. Did we drop into dime in the second half?

All good points. The Jets are a team that can be beaten, but the Bills need to find their heart first.

I was cruising a Jets chat room this morning and many there are worried. I do not know why.

The Bills will win when they stop shooting themselves in the foot. As a long-time Bills fan who is numb from all the the mistakes, I will still have my best game face on and be optimistic on Sunday.

Wish I was going to McFaddens to watch the game! :D

GO BILLS!

All good points. The Jets are a team that can be beaten, but the Bills need to find their heart first.

I was cruising a Jets chat room this morning and many there are worried. I do not know why.

The Bills will win when they stop shooting themselves in the foot. As a long-time Bills fan who is numb from all the the mistakes, I will still have my best game face on and be optimistic on Sunday.

Wish I was going to McFaddens to watch the game!  :D

GO BILLS!

61342[/snapback]

I agree with you Rock about the Bills needing to find their heart. This game, against a divisional rival, is as good a time to do it as any.

I'd like to go to a game in NY also. Maybe we can both go next year.

I agree with you Rock about the Bills needing to find their heart.  This game, against a divisional rival, is as good a time to do it as any.

I'd like to go to a game in NY also.  Maybe we can both go next year.

61346[/snapback]

That sounds like a plan. I wanted to do that this year while "our little girl" was living in Brooklyn. :D

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I thought this was an interesting quote from Henry in the Buff. news:

"We've always gone into that game intent on running the football. Hopefully we'll have the same game plan and the same outcome."

Uhh, you mean the same outcome as in Buffalo last year, right? We've gotten scorched in every recent trip to NJ.

Notice when the Pats were in the same situation last week, all they talked about was the last game in Buffalo, not the most recent meeting at home.

Our division record lately has been a joke, but by the way the Bills and their opponents talk, you would think otherwise. This team needs a meaner attitude.

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I thought this was an interesting quote from Henry in the Buff. news:

"We've always gone into that game intent on running the football. Hopefully we'll have the same game plan and the same outcome."

Uhh, you mean the same outcome as in Buffalo last year, right?  We've gotten scorched in every recent trip to NJ. 

Notice when the Pats were in the same situation last week, all they talked about was the last game in Buffalo, not the most recent meeting at home. 

Our division record lately has been a joke, but by the way the Bills and their opponents talk, you would think otherwise.  This team needs a meaner attitude.

61380[/snapback]

Jets fans seem to feel that the Bills game will be tough, but they will win. Then they believe the 49ers are a gimmeee. So they are looking at going up against NE 5-0.

Keep looking to the next game or the game after that - best formula for a Bills upset. ;)

I think that they are a good football team.....but....over the past 6-7 years the team that was supposed to win in their meetings against each other LOST everytime....they detailed everyone on WGR earlier this week so let's hope that history repeats itself!