Jay Cutler.

makbeer

Mewelde Moore and JP Losman are the only NFL players from that time Tulane that I can think of, I also know of Byron Parker he's a DB in the CFL from Tulane, hell of a player.

846603[/snapback]

Mewelde Moore and JP Losman are the only NFL players from that time Tulane that I can think of, I also know of Byron Parker he's a DB in the CFL from Tulane, hell of a player.

846603[/snapback]

Shaun King

Patrick Ramsey

Jerald Sowell (RB, Jets, TB)

Richie Petitbon

Rodney Holman (pro bowl TE, retired 1996)

Chris Bush (WR)

Tulane has more active NFL QBs (3) than most division I programs

So still in contention for the playoffs, the broncos are going to switch QB's and go to the unproven rookie with no NFL experience to guide them the rest of the way?

Is Mike Mularky running that team with Millen from the Lions as his GM?

846419[/snapback]

worked for Dallas :angry:

Shaun King

Patrick Ramsey

Jerald Sowell (RB, Jets, TB)

Richie Petitbon

Rodney Holman (pro bowl TE, retired 1996)

Chris Bush (WR)

Tulane has more active NFL QBs (3) than most division I programs

847077[/snapback]

With the exception of Rodney Holman, that is an ugly list. Names that JP will be mentioned with anytime anyone asks for some really bad players from Tulane.

BTW Tulane is a DI program.

What if Plummer just sucks ass and Cutler is already better or equal?

847060[/snapback]

All I can say is that for those Denver fans crying for a true rookie to take over the reigns of a playoff contending team in December, they'll get exactly what they deserve.

I would Shanahan the benefit of the doubt on this call....

Why did Meathead in Pittsburgh stick with Big Ben?  Because he was winning.  Myabe Cutler will start to win some games.  Cannot be worse than the last 4 for Denver.

847483[/snapback]

Meathead never coached Big Ben. Wisenhunt was the OC. There is no

guarantee that Cutler will succeed....If Parcells knew that Romo would have this kind of success he would have started him from game 1.

Why did Meathead stick with Big Ben?  Maybe because of the injuries at the beginning of the season and the fact that Batch isn't a long-term answer at QB?

847497[/snapback]

If you look at Big Ben's rookie season, he got baptism by fire when Maddox got hurt. He went onto win 15 straight and was annoited the starter. You never know what a Rookie QB will do. Now Big Ben is an average QB who will probably never reach superstar level because he did not get the chance to learn the game. I think Shanahan is trying to catch lightening in a bottle, but ultimately, it will lead to Cutler never being a great QB.

I would Shanahan the benefit of the doubt on this call....

Why did Meathead in Pittsburgh stick with Big Ben?  Because he was winning.  Myabe Cutler will start to win some games.  Cannot be worse than the last 4 for Denver.

847483[/snapback]

Now I am not a big Jake fan or anything..........but I can think of at least five balls that were dropped in the KC game. I dont care who is the QB if the recievers do not catch the dam ball, your not going to win.