Open the Playbook for JP

Frez

I would love to see the Bills coaching staff open the play book up just a little more for JP today vs Houston. How about some fades to the corner of the endzone or something. Take some shots to the endzone. Let's see what this kid is really made of. It's really hard to tell with the conservative play calling that goes on week to week. Kicking field goals is not the answer for us every week. If JP is not capable of doing it then why waste time on him. :lol:

Will it happen today? :lol:

I agree. Give him the keys to the Chevette, and remove the governor!

I would love to see the Bills coaching staff open the play book up just a little more for JP today vs Houston. How about some fades to the corner of the endzone or something. Take some shots to the endzone. Let's see what this kid is really made of. It's really hard to tell with the conservative play calling that goes on week to week. Kicking field goals is not the answer for us every week. If JP is not capable of doing it then why waste time on him.  :lol:

Will it happen today?  :lol:

841145[/snapback]

I would love to see the Bills coaching staff open the play book up just a little more for JP today vs Houston. How about some fades to the corner of the endzone or something. Take some shots to the endzone. Let's see what this kid is really made of. It's really hard to tell with the conservative play calling that goes on week to week. Kicking field goals is not the answer for us every week. If JP is not capable of doing it then why waste time on him.  :lol:

Will it happen today?  :lol:

841145[/snapback]

How about some rollouts or designed running plays(QB draws or bootlegs). You finally get rid of the lead foot statue and replace him with a guy who has mobility and you choose to completely ignore this. Jauron, Fairchild, Shoenert, etc...Way to stick your "vanilla offense" heads in the sand.

PS I don't want to hear about how he needs to be a pocket passer first. bull sh--! :o