It's gay Thursday...

Tux of Borg

You clearly advocated killing gypsies in that Borat thread.  Sick. ;)  :(

839082[/snapback]

no...i don't think I did. I made a sarcastic remark about Borat's taking advantage of gypsies Kazakhs and, to a considerable extent, Jews. Read the post again. Incidentally, I'm not really all that big on killing Iraqis either.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet, after all that, you're still a stiff. ;)

839101[/snapback]

I guess tenny's idea is that no one that hasn't been in the military can make a comment on the military. Next time I get a gash, I guess I'll just have to bleed to death, because I'm not a medical doctor. I'm not qualified. :(

I guess tenny's idea is that no one that hasn't been in the military can make a comment on the military.  Next time I get a gash, I guess I'll just have to bleed to death, because I'm not a medical doctor. I'm not qualified. :(

839107[/snapback]

Nonsense...you're not qualified cuz you're a right wing extremist!! :P Actually my comment was in response to USMC comments that I sat on my ass and didn't do anything (although..if I had been given a choice in the matter I would have loved to have sat on my ass and not have to do anything...my momma didn't raise me to be a hero.) We can still talk about fascism and not be allowed on the PPP board, can't we? ;)

Nonsense...you're not qualified cuz you're a right wing extremist!!  :P Actually my comment was in response to USMC comments that I sat on my ass and didn't do anything (although..if I had been given a choice in the matter I would have loved to have sat on my ass and not have to do anything...my momma didn't raise me to be a hero.) We can still talk about fascism and not be allowed on the PPP board, can't we? :(

839116[/snapback]

Well, you did sit on your ass. In a 30-year old Gooney Bird. ;)

I may think you're a prick...but don't think I ever forgot that bit of trivia. Anyone who flies around in a C-47 in 'Nam is courageous. Or nuts. Or both. Your case...probably both.

Well, you did sit on your ass.  In a 30-year old Gooney Bird.  ;)

I may think you're a prick...but don't think I ever forgot that bit of trivia.  Anyone who flies around in a C-47 in 'Nam is courageous.  Or nuts.  Or both.  Your case...probably both.

839158[/snapback]

In retrospect, more nuts than courageous. Most of the flying was in Cambodia and Laos and over the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

My Webpage

School board votes to dump JROTC program

Jill Tucker, Chronicle Staff Writer

Their position was summed up by a former teacher, Nancy Mancias, who said, "We need to teach a curriculum of peace."

838747[/snapback]

A week ago someone got on my case when I complained about Raffi Torres and his numerous cheap shots. I think my position was described as "The pussification of America" Dead wrong. I think this is the real pussification.

good riddance ROTC. Its not like the money the spent on the program was for anything of value. i mean all it did was give kids something constructive to do, teach them discipline, and prep them for a career that they may actually have wanted to pursue

but now those funds can be better spent on more worthwhile projects like midnight basketball and daycare for all the teen moms

I agree with this decision. The rest of the world is peaceful. We seem to be the only country being violent, so if we just stop being a violent country, the whole world will finally be able to live in peace.

838798[/snapback]

The rest of the world is peaceful? We're the only country being violent? Really? I had idea, so countries like El Salvador, Russia, Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Isreal, Algeria, Sudan, Columbia, Estonia, etc.... have all gotten a bad rap?

Wait, San Fran's still part of the US?

JSP - the best part about San Fran is all of the protests and what not for Pelosi not being liberal enough, lol.

839842[/snapback]

Pelosi's not liberal enough, Gavin Newsom was considered the right wing candidate and had a fairly narrow victory over the Green Party and I forget which supervisor it is but one of them had advocated disbanding the enitre military. Oh yes and they was also a movement to ban veteran's/memorial days observances here becuase it "glorifies the military".

But yes it's still part of the US, not many other countries can support as many limosine liberals.

Pelosi's not liberal enough, Gavin Newsom was considered the right wing candidate and had a fairly narrow victory over the Green Party and I forget which supervisor it is but one of them had advocated disbanding the enitre military.  Oh yes and they was also a movement to ban veteran's/memorial days observances here becuase it "glorifies the military".

But yes it's still part of the US, not many other countries can support as many limosine liberals.

839929[/snapback]

check out these protest photos from San Fran:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/

My fav: the dude with the "Immigrants against Democracy" sign.

check out these protest photos from San Fran:

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/

My fav: the dude with the "Immigrants against Democracy" sign.

839933[/snapback]

Well they did pass a voter sponsored initiative to make the Iraq war illegal.

Oh and pets owners are now officially pet guardians in San Francisco.