Update: Willis ruled out of Sunday's Game against

Good, keep the A-Train a rollin', make Willis's options few in FA and keep him here for the future.

836295[/snapback]

Willis could not get 1 more yard this year or next and he will still be a good FA option going int 2008 ... he will have rested his injuries and teams like the Jets, Giants, Jaguars (probably not), Houston, Browns, Titans, Raiders, and Panthers could all be interested in him.

Good, keep the A-Train a rollin', make Willis's options few in FA and keep him here for the future.

836295[/snapback]

It's strange isn't it. I mean, we love McGahee but seeing how we the A-Train chugging along, is appears to be changing people minds A LITTLE on Willis. I think he's quicker than McGahee despite being his slightly larger size. One thing he doesn't have is Willis awesome stiff arm. That's brutal. :doh:

Willis could not get 1 more yard this year or next and he will still be a good FA option going int 2008 ... he will have rested his injuries and teams like the Jets, Giants, Jaguars (probably not), Houston, Browns, Titans, Raiders, and Panthers could all be interested in him.

836297[/snapback]

I would hate to see Willis go.

It's strange isn't it.  I mean, we love McGahee but seeing how we the A-Train chugging along, is appears to be changing people minds A LITTLE on Willis.  I think he's quicker than McGahee despite being his slightly larger size.  One thing he doesn't have is Willis awesome stiff arm.  That's brutal. :doh:

836298[/snapback]

I think Willis and Atrain are actually quite similar in running style. I think atrains experience allows him to read blocks a little better and it's viewed as being more explosive. Personally I would love to see the 2 of them used as a 1-2 punch next year. Atrain will be a young 29 he really hasnt had many carries the past few years, and used correctly they could be one of the more formidable rb duos in the league.

It's strange isn't it.  I mean, we love McGahee but seeing how we the A-Train chugging along, is appears to be changing people minds A LITTLE on Willis.  I think he's quicker than McGahee despite being his slightly larger size.  One thing he doesn't have is Willis awesome stiff arm.  That's brutal. :doh:

836298[/snapback]

Travis Henry took Willis's stiff arm with him because I haven't seen WM use it in two years.

One thing he doesn't have is Willis awesome stiff arm.  That's brutal. :doh:

836298[/snapback]

I'm not calling McGahee out here or anything but that stiff arm doesn't seem to be as involved as it was in the 1st season. He was a horse then.

I think Willis and Atrain are actually quite similar in running style. 

836302[/snapback]

Actually, I was saying at the bar the other day, they are quite similar, but A-Train seems to "want it" more when he is fighting for extra yards. They are both big and physical runners, but Thomas just to run with more of an attitude...maybe he is grateuful for the second chance, after the Cowboys dumped him. I know he loves playing for Jauron.

Willis, for as big and strong as he is, just seems kind of passive at times. When he got knocked out of bounds on that 57 yard (I think) play against the Patriots, for instance, he got caught from behind. Instead of popping up off the ground and saying "damn, I should have had a touchdown", he seemed more proud of himself for getting the yardage. It is just a subtle thing.

Travis Henry took Willis's stiff arm with him because I haven't seen WM use it in two years.

836323[/snapback]

Then you havent been watching a Bills game in 2 years ... he had a couple pretty nice one's against the Jets I believe, and he had a sick one on Brian Urlacher in Chicago (I think on the 1st drive?), and I thought he had one right before halftime against the Dolphins.