We need some Offense!

Bills#23Iowa

Where was Roscoe in the passing game? JP only pass the ball 13 times, for 9 catches. Evans and Price made all the catches. Where was the TE, and other WRs? Did JP not have time to throw the ball, because he was on his back? We need to focus on offense in the offseason, draft, FA,etc

Where was Roscoe in the passing game? JP only pass the ball 13 times, for 9 catches. Evans and Price made all the catches. Where was the TE, and other WRs? Did JP not have time to throw the ball, because he was on his back? We need to focus on offense in the offseason, draft, FA,etc

835162[/snapback]

I agree....I think it is time to bench Price and find out what Parrish can do....Every time that guy touches the ball, we have a chance....I actually thought Parrish would be a good WR on the fast track in Indy. Of course the coaches seems to think differently.

I agree....I think it is time to bench Price and find out what Parrish can do....Every time that guy touches the ball, we have a chance....I actually thought Parrish would be a good WR on the fast track in Indy.  Of course the coaches seems to think differently.

835250[/snapback]

Does anyone else see the parallel between Roscoe and Devin Hester and want to throw a shoe through the television?

835162[/snapback]

Because DJ wisely put two tight ends in to help with pass protection. unfortunately, one of the tight ends failed to block at a crucial moment (and I don't understand why DJ let JP do a seven step drop when the two step itself was precarious for most of the game.)