This board is full of...

I wish people lived their lives with standards as high as they put on the fuggin' teams they root for. 

One of the most retarded, out of perspective posts EVER.

836349[/snapback]

It's why we root for the Bills and there aren't any JV football message boards. These guys are at the pinnacle of their profession. There is no level higher, there is no one better at what they do than NFL Players. I believe that leads to high standards and a paycheck with that many zeros puts that onus on them as well. We can all live with being beaten on a play, or the other guy getting the best of you at any given moment. What is unacceptable is the lack of focus or game intelligence that this team exhibits on a regular basis. Seeing the same thing week in and week out for 7 years makes the fuse real short. I'm fine with someone else having more talent, or being outclassed by a superior team, just don't come with incompetency and there are a lions share of personnel that fall in that category.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you but be careful I got flamed earlier for starting a topic titled "13 pass attempts".  He was drafted for his arm, legs and athletic ability.  The JP that this team is attempting to mold is none of those three things.  sad

834971[/snapback]

ding ding ding...we have a winner!!!

They need to open things up a lot...the OL will be no better the rest of the season...let the kid play his game and see what happens....

it's hard to read a defense when you're flat on your back after 5-7 steps ...unless by reading a defense they mean reading the names on the back of the jerseys of the defenders who are getting off you....

:w00t:

you need to be careful what you say about JP period...one side or the other will flame you. I like the kid and want to see him succeed...I really don't want another QB, unless JP doesn't turn out....I'm sick of the we need a QB thing...have been since Kelly left.... but god forbid if you state thigns he needs to work on...you automatically hate the guy and get flamed for that...

;)