Good hard fought game Bills.

ManningColts

Had you all made that FG it may have spelled our 1st loss. I'll be honest. I really like the way your team plays. Offense has alot of promise and your D is just outstanding. You guys and gals won't have much to complain about very soon. a Year maybe 2 and you'll be making a bid for the east. DOWN WITH THE PATSIES!

Tom (Turn it over) Brady and Bellychicken will soon kust fade away.

Have a good one guys and have one on me. Your team rocks! :devil:

Had you all made that FG it may have spelled our 1st loss. I'll be honest. I really like the way your team plays. Offense has alot of promise and your D is just outstanding. You guys and gals won't have much to complain about very soon. a Year maybe 2 and you'll be making a bid for the east. DOWN WITH THE PATSIES!

Have a good one guys and have one on me. Your team rocks!  :devil:

834876[/snapback]

Hey Colts fan ......

......................... /´¯/)

......................,/¯ ..//

...................../... ./ /

............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\

........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')

.........\............... ..\/..../

..........''...\......... . _.·´

............\............ ..(

..............\.......... ...\

834876[/snapback]

Again, your team is the gold standard and in lieu of Bills success I'm happy to see the Colts -- a Polian team led by a great like Manning and a former Orangeman in Harrison -- doing well.

I also appreciate seeing a positive assessment of our team from the outside. It's rare we get that these days. Many of us feel that some upgrades on the offensive line would be the real difference-maker in making this a team that can compete with anyone in this league. Thanks for the classy posts.

Hey Colts fan ......

834879[/snapback]

Hah...at least you're consistent.

:devil:

I am SO tired of seeing that retarded middle finger in every third post of yours. It was old the first time I saw it, and is still old tonight. And, to use it in response to a polite (sarcastic, maybe) post, is just plain childish. Please stop. Thank you. :devil:

Hey Colts fan ......

834879[/snapback]

How much time did it take for you to do that? I thin you have a little to much time on your hands. But it is impressive, I give you that.

Have a good one guys and have one on me. Your team rocks!  :P

834876[/snapback]

MC, good luck and thanks for stopping by. It's nice to see that some opposing fans can still talk football and not smack.

Hey Colts fan ......

834879[/snapback]

jd, grow up and get some class. :devil:

I am SO tired of seeing that retarded middle finger in every third post of yours. It was old the first time I saw it, and is still old tonight. And, to use it in response to a polite (sarcastic, maybe) post, is just plain childish. Please stop. Thank you. :devil:

834884[/snapback]

Ahhh, don't worry about him, His mommy forgot to take her birth control pill the night he was conceived. You see, he's an accident and so is his middle finger. bet he uses it alot on his boyfriend. Little basturd.

Again, your team is the gold standard and in lieu of Bills success I'm happy to see the Colts -- a Polian team led by a great like Manning and a former Orangeman in Harrison -- doing well.

I also appreciate seeing a positive assessment of our team from the outside.  It's rare we get that these days.  Many of us feel that some upgrades on the offensive line would be the real difference-maker in making this a team that can compete with anyone in this league.  Thanks for the classy posts.

834880[/snapback]

colts = gold standard for regular season stats and early playoff exits. gold standard for not even making it to the super bowl, much less winning it. heck people get on bills case for losing 4 straight, but a team like the manning's colts that people glorify never even been in one.

colts = gold standard for regular season stats and early playoff exits. gold standard for not even making it to the super bowl, much less winning it.  heck people get on bills case for losing 4 straight, but a team like the manning's colts that people glorify never even been in one.

834890[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about? We can not judge ANYONE in this area. When was the last freaking time that the Bills were even in the playoffs?

A team like the Colts, IMO the best franchise in the NFL right now, is where I would like the Bills to be someday. Classy from top to bottom, able to roll over opponents or beat the opponent at the opponents own game plan. Manning has to be one of the most accurate passers in history, and has true control over the huddle. It is incredibly impressive to watch, and even more frustrating to watch when he is doing it to your team. And, for you come come out with a remark like that - from a Bills fan, no less - is unbelieveably smallminded.

My frustration at the game today is being ever magnified by the idiocy of your posts tonight. Please shutup. You are giving me a headache :devil:

WTF are you talking about? We can not judge ANYONE in this area. When was the last freaking time that the Bills were even in the playoffs?

A team like the Colts, IMO the best franchise in the NFL right now, is where I would like the Bills to be someday. Classy from top to bottom, able to roll over opponents or beat the opponent at the opponents own game plan. Manning has to be one of the most accurate passers in history, and has true control over the huddle. It is incredibly impressive to watch, and even more frustrating to watch when he is doing it to your team. And, for you come come out with a remark like that - from a Bills fan, no less - is unbelieveably smallminded.

My frustration at the game today is being ever magnified by the idiocy of your posts tonight. Please shutup. You are giving me a headache :devil:

834899[/snapback]

its starting again, media and fanss crowning colts before theyve done anything. just like last year when they lost their last 3 games and lost their playoff game at home. deja vu

Hey Colts fan ......

834879[/snapback]

Wow that class.

You sure you're not a Pats fan?

834876[/snapback]

Thanks for the support. At the beginning of the season, I predicted the Colts to get it finally.

834876[/snapback]

Thanks for the positive comments. Good luck to you guys here on out.