The main reason for the loss today...

rolly

Yes, I watched the game. And I agree with many in that the playcalling was subpar. This is the last time i'll say it: WE NEED JP TO BE A PLAYMAKER. JUST AS MANY TEAMS DEPEND ON THEIR QUARTERBACK TO MAKE PLAYS. So fairchild called 3 pass plays in the red zone. What does this say in their confidence in their quarterback? What does it say about losman's confidence in himself? I will give him the rest of the year to prove something, but as of now he's just behind center going through the motions, not making a difference.

834302[/snapback]

You are acting dense.

The Bills just lost by 1 POINT to the best team in football, the 9 -0 Colts. In order to do this, they had to play ultra-conservatively, Losman included. The best QB the NFL has seen in a long time, Tom Brady, tried to be a hero passing against this same team and came up short.

If you try to be a playmaking offense against the Colts, you will lose.

You are acting dense.

The Bills just lost by 1 POINT to the best team in football, the 9 -0 Colts. In order to do this, they had to play ultra-conservatively, Losman included. The best QB the NFL has seen in a long time, Tom Brady, tried to be a hero passing against this same team and came up short.

If you try to be a playmaking offense against the Colts, you will lose.

834343[/snapback]

That's a good point. I'm not looking for losman to be a gunslinger. Just a big play here and there. We need playmakers on this team, and I think our qb should be one of them.

That's fine. He can be "good." I just want him to make a difference. We did make quite an investment in him, so I think the expectations are warranted.

834340[/snapback]

Well.....he did throw the game winning TD pass last week to Evans.

And your expectations are not warranted. Have a good look at the success of players drafted (particularly QBs in the 1st) & you'll greatly lower your expections.

I think Losman played fairly well today. He did what he was asked to do, didn't turn the ball over, and was pretty accurate overall. Sure, he missed Evans deep on a play and threw one at Royal's feet but come on, what QB doesn't have a couple bad tosses. Those of you complaining that he doesn't have any pocket presence can't use this game to advance that argument. When DE's come in full speed without a hand on them, you can't expect a QB to evade that. I'm happy he hung on to the ball.

RTB

Rolly did you watch the game today????

Were our Redzone problems really JP's fault...??

Lets take a look

11 plays for -8 yards....

8 run plays, 3 pass

lets look at the pass plays....

1st pass play..PA pass/WR screen to Price for -3 yds(JP's FAULT??? NOPE!!!)....

2nd pass play...5 step drop, pass to Royal, terrible throw down at his feet(JP's FAULT??? Yessir)...

3rd pass play....5 step drop, Freeney sack....Freeney came in unblocked when he was one on one with our TE(JP's FAULT??? NOPE!!!)....

Now you tell me, that our redzone inability...rest squarely on the shoulders of our QB

834274[/snapback]

Thank you. JP did what was asked of him today. The protection from the offensive line was pathetic, non-existent. JP played terrible in some games this season. Today was not one of them.