Drews Vision

Now I've never seen this discussed maybe it has been, but well yeah. I've been wondering for quite some time now. Maybe some of the bad throws bledsoe makes or the reason he holds onto the ball too long sometimes is because he doesn't trust his vision, and what I mean by that is maybe his vision just isn't that good. Maybe he needs to wear glasses or have lasik surgery. Maybe If drew does have bad vision thats the reason for some of his miscues. Not the leaving a te or rb out to dry on a short route, but some of the badly placed paces or overthrows, or holding onto the ball to long can be accounted to poor vision? I was just wondering if this scenario has ever been brought up or tested, or maybe it's something someone in the bills organization or drew himself can look into :rolleyes:

Now I've never seen this discussed maybe it has been, but well yeah.  I've been wondering for quite some time now. Maybe some of the bad throws bledsoe makes or the reason he holds onto the ball too long sometimes is because he doesn't trust his vision, and what I mean by that is maybe his vision just isn't that good.  Maybe he needs to wear glasses or have lasik surgery. Maybe If drew does have bad vision thats the reason for some of his miscues. Not the  leaving  a te or rb out to dry on a short route, but some of the badly placed paces or overthrows, or holding onto the ball to long can be accounted to poor vision?  I was just wondering if this scenario has ever been brought up or tested, or maybe it's something someone in the bills organization or drew himself can look into  :)

59939[/snapback]

it would figure that our Hall of Fame QB is not smart enough to get an eye exam. :rolleyes:

it would figure that our Hall of Fame QB is not smart enough to get an eye exam. :rolleyes:

59985[/snapback]

HOF? HOF!!! (<--- imagine Jim Mora saying that - so you get the idea of how i want it to sound)

Bledsoe's name will be in the HOF, on some small plaque somewhere that lists every record in the NFL - including most times sacked.

HOF?? HOF!!???

HOF?  HOF!!! (<--- imagine Jim Mora saying that - so you get the idea of how i want it to sound)

Bledsoe's name will be in the HOF, on some small plaque somewhere that lists every record in the NFL - including most times sacked.

HOF?? HOF!!???

60034[/snapback]

hey - Drew has to be good - why else would TEflon Tom pay him $8.75 and extend his contract - :rolleyes: