Ashton Youboty STILL Inactive!

I don't understand it. I get that the kid missed half of training camp because of family issues. But here we are at Week 10 and still nothing!

This guy was graded a 1st Rounder by most and was someone we were looking at to replace Nate Clements. Why wouldn't you at least dress the kid?! Could he possibly be that much worse than Jabari Greer or Kiwaukee Thomas?

I have a feeling that Jauron and staff are "playing it safe". I'd bet they feel that Thomas and Greer have been playing all season and thus give us a better chance. But I just don't see it and the whole thing is getting ridiculous at this point.

You'll never know what you have until you play him in a real game. Practice won't tell you sh-t. All they're doing is delaying the maturing process and as a fan of Youboty in college, i'm getting sick of it.

Nope, but it gives us 2 spots more than we usually have.

Especially since Reed's replacement will be either Aiken or Davis who are always active.

832977[/snapback]

Nope. One had to be Shaud, the only other RB on the roster. Otherwise, what do they do if something happens to Thomas? And Aiken was inactive last week, so that takes care of the other one.