I want JP to have the chance to throw for 300 yds

AnthonyF

Can I repeat JP only attempted 15 passes vs GB, completed 8, had 2 easy drops. Add 5 sacks & 1 run. Got to get him in better passing situations, use shotgun, if he has trouble reading at the line and have him throw 35 times a game (league average) to see if he can do anything....

Let's make a decision about him. Trot him out and have him do what he is supposedly able to do (throw the ball on the run, roll out, throw deep....).

We do not have Larry Johnson or Tomlinson as our RB, so please don't give me the crap ball control, win the line of scrimmage battle.

How abour some excitement, some points and moving the ball, or realizing we can't and figure out 2007?

Cool, so let's have him drop back to pass 42 times so Indy can rack up 11 sacks. But he'll at least have the chance...

832458[/snapback]

Exactly... Let's see what happens and make an informed decisions. I want no questions at the end of the season.

As for sacks he has only been sacked 26 times this year... About the league average if truth be known.

Cool, so let's have him drop back to pass 42 times so Indy can rack up 11 sacks. But he'll at least have the chance...

832458[/snapback]

ok so far indy only has 11 sacks this season. I can honestly see our swiss cheese line forking up another 11 ;)

I want world peace.

Can I repeat JP only attempted 15 passes vs GB, completed 8, had 2 easy drops.  Add 5 sacks & 1 run.  Got to get him in better passing situations, use shotgun, if he has trouble reading at the line and have him throw 35 times a game (league average) to see if he can do anything....

Let's make a decision about him.  Trot him out and have him do what he is supposedly able to do (throw the ball on the run, roll out, throw deep....).

We do not have Larry  Johnson or Tomlinson as our RB, so please don't give me the crap ball control, win the line of scrimmage battle.

How abour some excitement, some points and moving the ball, or realizing we can't and figure out 2007?

832452[/snapback]

i just decided, after reading this thread... i hate JP.. we need a new QB.. he's just too stupid to be a good QB. nothing against his arm or anything, he's just not smart enough as a quarterback.

i think..

... blah who really knows... peyton never struck me as smart just from looking at him or listening to him talk.

Can I repeat JP only attempted 15 passes vs GB, completed 8, had 2 easy drops.  Add 5 sacks & 1 run.  Got to get him in better passing situations, use shotgun, if he has trouble reading at the line and have him throw 35 times a game (league average) to see if he can do anything....

Let's make a decision about him.  Trot him out and have him do what he is supposedly able to do (throw the ball on the run, roll out, throw deep....).

We do not have Larry  Johnson or Tomlinson as our RB, so please don't give me the crap ball control, win the line of scrimmage battle.

832452[/snapback]

I agree with your sentiment.....just not this week. Let's wait until our new OL alignment has had a few weeks together(with Pennington getting a few more starts) & wait until we have our #1 RB back in the game....& perhaps a game against a poorer D(mind you the Colts pass rush isn't much chop)....maybe the Jets game....or TEN.

There is no way we have a prayer against Indy unless JP airs it out. If we try to stick w a ball control offense, w lots of runs, we'll be punting a ton while Manning rips us up. No doubt, there is little chance of a win, but the only way it is going to happen is if JP is unleashed (and of course, actually proves himself capable of the big yards, big TD counts we all hope he could provide). Ball control offense w Indy = embarrasing loss.

There is no way we have a prayer against Indy unless JP airs it out.  If we try to stick w a ball control offense, w lots of runs, we'll be punting a ton while Manning rips us up.    No doubt, there is little chance of a win, but the only way it is going to happen is if JP is unleashed (and of course, actually proves himself capable of the big yards, big TD counts we all hope he could provide).    Ball control offense w Indy = embarrasing loss.

832688[/snapback]

Are you aware that Iny ranks dead last in D against the run....both in yardage & YPC?