Reflections

WVUFootball29

Was bored this afternoon at work so I decided to look up a few of the classic threads that you all mention from time to time.....OMG why can't Hollywood come up with comedies like these? From NJSue's homework threads, to Retatta, and Son of Satan you've got the some of the best unintentional works of comedic gold ever.

My question to the long timer TBDers here, which classic is your all time fave?

To the newer ones that have no clue what I'm talking about, use the sort feature at the bottom of the page and look up the posts with the most replies in the Stadium Wall Archives and read some of those threads. It'll open up a whole new level of TSW for you and let you in on a few of the inside jokes.

My fave has to be the Retatta thread in the Baseball Forum...too many classic lines from Chef Jim and Alaska Darin.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was bored this afternoon at work so I decided to look up a few of the classic threads that you all mention from time to time.....OMG why can't Hollywood come up with comedies like these?  From NJSue's homework threads, to Retatta, and Son of Satan you've got the some of the best unintentional works of comedic gold ever.

To the newer ones that have no clue what I'm talking about, use the sort feature at the bottom of the page and look up the posts with the most replies in the Stadium Wall Archives and read some of those threads.  It'll open up a whole new level of TSW for you and let you in on a few of the inside jokes.

My fave has to be the Retatta thread in the Baseball Forum...too many classic lines from Chef Jim and Alaska Darin.

831870[/snapback]

The statistics discussion ("Err America") on PPP is a riot. Holcomb's Arm is actually insisting that a single die has a "true value" of three and a half. <_<

Until that, though...seeing BF argue with a chef about the proper way of cooking refried vomit in the retatta thread was classic...

Was bored this afternoon at work so I decided to look up a few of the classic threads that you all mention from time to time.....OMG why can't Hollywood come up with comedies like these?  From NJSue's homework threads, to Retatta, and Son of Satan you've got the some of the best unintentional works of comedic gold ever.

To the newer ones that have no clue what I'm talking about, use the sort feature at the bottom of the page and look up the posts with the most replies in the Stadium Wall Archives and read some of those threads.  It'll open up a whole new level of TSW for you and let you in on a few of the inside jokes.

831870[/snapback]

For the science oriented, you'll enjoy CTM expaining what clowns can see from the South Pole (PPP)

i can't remeber who it was that had a total meltdown in a thread and basically got banished last year i think, i almost pi$$ed myself watching this decline, i'll have to look throughh my past 700 or so posts to find that thread

831919[/snapback]

That would be one b.harami.

The Ron Artest Brawl thread where BF defending his Pacers and ended up challenging other people on this board (including me) to fight. This is also the thread where someone invented the new screen name "Plastic Cup" which continued to be funny for months.

The Retatta thread.