LOL, Daddy lost his seat!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thing rasies a broader issue here.

Look at how the left is acting and how the right is over over this election.

I dont hear any accusations of voter fraud or manipulation, no crying "IM MOVING TO CANADA!!!", no labeling the Country as "stupid" or "morons". Nothing. All Im hearing from the Right is introspection and talk of what THEY did wrong to lose the election and what they are gonna do do within their own ranks to fix things, get back to their roots and win in 08.

And the Left? Not only did we hear all that negative stuff when they lost, now that they have won, they have taken to acting like Deion Sanders on a bad day. And even the races they did lose, they still cant help themselves and B word, throwing around the race card because Harold Ford Jr. lost in TN.

VERY telling. Very.

May I remind everyone that there is freedom of speech in this country.

bush fumbles is simply expressing his mindset.

That said, we also have the freedom to pile on to bush fumbles and let him know what a jerk he is for picking on a child...even if the child was used by her politician father, that doesn't make an 8 year old fair game. 

Are we so devoid of basic human decency that to go after a child whose father's politics you don't agree with is somehow OK?  You must be a really bitter person.

I will now express my freedom by calling bush fumbles a no-talent assclown.

835813[/snapback]

blah, blah, blah freedom of speech has gone way to far in this country. These liberal flag burners should be tossed off message boards and such.

May I remind everyone that there is freedom of speech in this country.

bush fumbles is simply expressing his mindset.

That said, we also have the freedom to pile on to bush fumbles and let him know what a jerk he is for picking on a child...even if the child was used by her politician father, that doesn't make an 8 year old fair game. 

Are we so devoid of basic human decency that to go after a child whose father's politics you don't agree with is somehow OK?  You must be a really bitter person.

I will now express my freedom by calling bush fumbles a no-talent assclown.

835813[/snapback]

The Bill of Rights states that the government may make no law restricting freedom of speech. TBD isn't the government, so they're allowed to restrict freedom of speech in whatever manner they see fit.

Should TBD moderators voluntarily choose to be guided by the spirit of the First Amendment? Yes, within limits. Taking pleasure in the tears of a little girl exceeds those limits.

I dont hear any accusations of voter fraud or manipulation, no crying "IM MOVING TO CANADA!!!", no labeling the Country as "stupid" or "morons". Nothing. All Im hearing from the Right is introspection and talk of what THEY did wrong to lose the election and what they are gonna do do within their own ranks to fix things, get back to their roots and win in 08.

And the Left? Not only did we hear all that negative stuff when they lost, now that they have won, they have taken to acting like Deion Sanders on a bad day. And even the races they did lose, they still cant help themselves and B word, throwing around the race card because Harold Ford Jr. lost in TN.

VERY telling. Very.

836364[/snapback]

So the right sucks at governing but is good at losing and the left sucks at governing and also sucks at winning and losing. Yeah, I learned something new. :blink:

Forget the crying. Did you notice the doll is wearing the same fabric as the little girl.

That doll is creepy.

Don't trust the doll.

They do weird sh-- in Twilight Zone episodes.

831084[/snapback]

I noticed the matching girl/doll outfits myself. The girl's headband appears to be made from the same material.

I'm guessing the mother sewed all this, maybe with a little help from the girl. I can see how a girl would wear handmade clothing from her mother as a source of comfort during a difficult time.

VERY telling. Very.

836364[/snapback]

:blink::D You're such a delusional idiot

Whatever, man.  Santorum is scum, but his daughter never ran for office.  There are plenty of other things to nail Ricky with.  Making fun of his daughter is pretty weak.

831041[/snapback]

Oh I don't know, the Repigs and NeoCONS thought it was a lot of fun to make fun of Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter and anyone who thought that was in bad taste got nothing but grief for it. Taking the high road these days in politics doesn't pay off. If the guy drags has family into it then they all have to pay the price. Blame him.

:lol:  B-) You're such a delusional idiot

837357[/snapback]

Show me a Republican crying like a B word that hes moving to Canada or blaming the loss on Diebold. Even the red meat throwers in the base are blaming members of the GEE OHHH PEA for the loss, you !@#$ing dolt.

So the right sucks at governing but is good at losing and the left sucks at governing and also sucks at winning and losing.  Yeah, I learned something new.  :lol:

837232[/snapback]

Hey, I never have not acknowledged that both parties excel at sucktitude to one degree or another. But NOBODY can deny the venom of the left and their general attitude is much worse than the right.

Hey, I never have not acknowledged that both parties excel at sucktitude to one degree or another. But NOBODY can deny the venom of the left and their general attitude is much worse than the right.

837453[/snapback]

How could anyone deny the left has venom and a general attitude? :lol:

Show me a Republican crying like a B word that hes moving to Canada or blaming the loss on Diebold. Even the red meat throwers in the base are blaming members of the GEE OHHH PEA for the loss, you !@#$ing dolt.

837452[/snapback]

You're the !@#$ing dolt.

Sure, they aren't saying that. The very first thing that Colbert made fun of, the idea that the terrorists won, is the exact idea that Rush was spewing over and over on his show the next day.

Sure, he's the !@#$ing dolt. The Republicans are such graceful losers. :lol:

837452[/snapback]

Oooh you got me, I can't find any republican(s) claiming they are moving to canda or blaming diebold. :lol: So it must be true that the retard party always takes the high road (they never complain, they get introspective) compared to the dummycrats (who cry about everything - especially racism in the south since that never ever happens down there). B-) Anything else you want to regurgitate from the righty blogs you read or programs that tell you what to think? :lol:

837453[/snapback]

You are sooo right. It was the left, after all, that pulled the racism card on McCain in the South Carolina primary, claiming he had an illegitimate black child, when he was running against Bush. Furthermore the left made it look like the calm and introspective bush party was behind it all! Those bad attitude and venom filled #@#$^Y& bastards!

Oh I don't know, the Repigs and NeoCONS thought it was a lot of fun to make fun of Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter and anyone who thought that was in bad taste got nothing but grief for it.  Taking the high road these days in politics doesn't pay off.  If the guy drags has family into it then they all have to pay the price.  Blame him.

837416[/snapback]

Right Debbie. The Dummycrats were losing elections because of the high road they were taking. :lol:

Right Debbie.  The Dummycrats were losing elections because of the high road they were taking.  :lol:

837549[/snapback]

Kinda right there Darin...

Higher than the low road the winning party was taken during that time... I said, higher... It might have not been that high of a road, but it was loaftier...

So yes, they were losing elections because of the high road they were taking... Just not up to yours and my standards... That is where one needs to see the difference.