Commercials

Buffal0 Bill5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every car and oil company are happily and slowly killing us as they count our mon ey.  They all could be producing different vehicles with different fuels.  With this attitude it is not surprising that oil and tire companies ripped out all of the light rail systems in most cities to allow for highways.  Yeah, spend time worrying about the song, it is exactly what they want. Keep sucking on the oil tit as we all go to hell.

828025[/snapback]

Exactly.

Buffalo is a great example... IMO, buying blindly into what "others" are doing... Leaving its best assets to go to hell or get ripped out... Look what they did to the infrastructure (rail sysytem) of the city.

When did this happen?... I would probably peg it during the 1950's under Eisenhower's initative.

Buffalo is an abomination... And it mainly because its "fourlane" structure works "too well" and speeds you right by...

Ain't that the Truth.  As soon as I move to Canada I am getting myself an F150...

829190[/snapback]

:lol:

The guy I am working with this cycle takes a crap-shoot every time he tries to get to work.

He has a '02 F-150 with low miles... Seems the thing won't start at times, starts fine other times... Every time he goes into repair, the thing won't act up! ;):lol:

Believe it or not, he thinks it is in the column where the key is turned...

Don't let this dissuade you... :wub:;)

Ford=Fix Or Reapir Daily...

:(;)

:lol:

The guy I am working with this cycle takes a crap-shoot every time he tries to get to work.

He has a '02 F-150 with low miles... Seems the thing won't start at times, starts fine other times... Every time he goes into repair, the thing won't act up! ;)  :lol:

Believe it or not, he thinks it is in the column where the key is turned...

Don't let this dissuade you... ;)  :(

Ford=Fix Or Reapir Daily...

;)  ;)

829194[/snapback]

Ah but he looks cool sat there trying to get it started :wub:

Ah but he looks cool sat there trying to get it started    :lol:

829200[/snapback]

Maybe... :(:wub:

Until his sorry butt sees me and asks for a ride home...

I try to sneak out the gate before he notices... ;):lol:

He is getting wise though... Attempts to start the thing early... The sympathy thing can only work for so long...

On another note... My son almost went ballistic (I like old school Jeeps... He likes new school Land/Range Rovers) when I was taking him to school and saw a Jeep pulling a Ford Bronco down the road... We had a rare automobile bonding moment at the expense of the poor Ford...

I am trying to convince him that all Brit cars leak oil from every orifice (as hinted back some time ago by Darin)... He isn't buying it... If I could get you to actually collaborate on that story, actually coming from a Brit himself... I would be much obliged! ;);)

;)

My experience w/pickups is you're either a 'Ford guy' or a 'Chevy guy' - sounds like most here are 'Ford guys'.

(I like the song.)

828007[/snapback]

I like the song also and I drive a Ford. I just happen to like the commercial and the song. One thing about living in the USA, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Some of my best friends and I have different opinions on a lot of things, especially politics, however we are still friends.

Maybe... ;)  :lol:

Until his sorry butt sees me and asks for a ride home...

I try to sneak out the gate before he notices... ;)  :lol:

He is getting wise though... Attempts to start the thing early... The sympathy thing can only work for so long...

On another note... My son almost went ballistic (I like old school Jeeps... He likes new school Land/Range Rovers) when I was taking him to school and saw a Jeep pulling a Ford Bronco down the road... We had a rare automobile bonding moment at the expense of the poor Ford...

I am trying to convince him that all Brit cars leak oil from every orifice (as hinted back some time ago by Darin)... He isn't buying it... If I could get you to actually collaborate on that story, actually coming from a Brit himself... I would be much obliged! :(  ;)

:wub:

829202[/snapback]

Hey no way am I backing you up there... Brit cars are very solid automobiles. But I would never go for a Land/Range Rover over a US truck...

My dream car would be the Escalade, but I'll never afford it. The F150 is reasonable.....

dead on...

i'm not a yank obviously - but those ads really p*ss me right off.  and I think the disasters they show do little to speak of what kind of a country america is - rather, i think it is the people and the responses to those disasters that really sum up your country.  that - and an overbearing military and a gung ho attitude to deploying it.

827927[/snapback]

A Brit...pontificating to US about an "overbearing military".

TE HE!!!!!!!!

dead on...

i'm not a yank obviously - but those ads really p*ss me right off.  and I think the disasters they show do little to speak of what kind of a country america is - rather, i think it is the people and the responses to those disasters that really sum up your country.  that - and an overbearing military and a gung ho attitude to deploying it.

827927[/snapback]

A Brit...pontificating to US about an "overbearing military".

TE HE!!!!!!!!

And please dont forget it saved your tea drinking ass TWICE in one Century.

I share your   :D   , Nick.  Every man grows older, but not every man grows up...

829382[/snapback]

Excuse me if I dont take kindly to a bloke taking hypocritical potshots at my Country. Especially when HIS motherland has been the posterchild since man can remember for what he's giving us sh-- for.

Say it ain't so, Nick - the F-150 is a 'grocery-getter'!  Christ, my girlfriend drives a F150.

The F-350 Superduty 4X4 DRW...now that's a truck...

Link - Truck

829457[/snapback]

Nahh - you can pimp out those F150s real nice... :D

The F350 Superduty 4x4 is a fine truck though - no argument there.

in the 150 or the 350?

829525[/snapback]

The 350 (and also 250 series). Both are heavy duty working trucks, pretty much purchased by the trades. But recently, they are being bought by some for "image".

The Ford 150 Series, like the analogous Dodge Ram 1500, and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and sister GMC Sierra 1500, offer a nice ride. However, they get

progressively harder with heavy duty suspension options, and also with 4wd.