Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the bills' offense is simply disfunctional.

825147[/snapback]

I could not be more disappointed with the Offense. All this great field position and all they have is the 3 points that McGhee basically handed to them. Thank god for the D.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I would take T.O. fo 60 million. Get over yourself and talk Bills football. Jeez.

825134[/snapback]

No, you just said that you would wildly overpay to get two players to either stay or come to Buffalo b/c they are "great players" who can 'win games for us.' That you would give them more money than any other team who is even more desperate than us for help. Nevermind that their numbers don't justify such contracts for 2 players in a team game.

That we need to just throw money at anyone just to get them to possibly consider playing in... Buffalo of ALL places, implying that this is a sh--hole franchise in a sh--hole city.

Why don't you just wait to cheer for a team until the L.A. Goths start play in 2016 with black lipstick and white facepaint in their official uniform, entering the stadium to "Smack Your Bi--- Up"?