Seems like a decent betting week ...

Care to bet on that?

824370[/snapback]

Not with you. I don't trust you, since you're all talk when you're right or prior to the games, but you ignore results that you predicted poorly as if they never happened.

I recall a promise to "revisit" the thread last time when I suggested that Cleveland might be a good play against Baltimore in week 3 and you insistently suggested otherwise, and we got nothing but crickets after Cleveland covered easily. That ruined your credibility in my view.

I'll bet the game with someone I can trust - my bookie.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a bet seems too good, it probably is.

824304[/snapback]

so true

for instance most people seeing Denver +2.5 at Pitt would seem like a gift, this is the type of game where the line is telling you something

Denver isnt as good as their record and Pitt will most likely win this game

Not with you. I don't trust you, since you're all talk when you're right or prior to the games, but you ignore results that you predicted poorly as if they never happened.

I recall a promise to "revisit" the thread last time when I suggested that Cleveland might be a good play against Baltimore in week 3 and you insistently suggested otherwise, and we got nothing but crickets after Cleveland covered easily. That ruined your credibility in my view. 

I'll bet the game with someone I can trust - my bookie.

824523[/snapback]

To be completely honest I dont know what exactly your talking about and probably forget? I would think it would be better to ask whether I forgot about that wager instead of assuming I ignored it. I dont do that ... im an honest person.

Ill put a $20 wager that Denver beats the spread against Pitt.

For what it's worth, I like the Bills tomorrow as well. Good value there.

824529[/snapback]

You guys are high. Best bet of the day: Green Bay plus 3 1/2. They've already proven they can beat the crappy teams on the road, and this is no exception. Especially if you read what our coaches and players are saying about the OL shakeup: be patient, which translates to "We're going to get our asses handed to us for the next few weeks, but it should ultimately come together. Just not this week."

And for those of you pointing out how bad GB's secondary is, I refer you to all the similar conversations we had leading up to the Lions game. "We should feast on their defense. We should kill their secondary. Blah, blah, blah." It means nothing. Even if we DO pull out the game, it won't be by more than three.

And no one wants to be more wrong than me.

And for those of you pointing out how bad GB's secondary is, I refer you to all the similar conversations we had leading up to the Lions game. "We should feast on their defense. We should kill their secondary. Blah, blah, blah."

824641[/snapback]

Please refer me to to the post where I said any of this; the Lions were my best bet of that week. Anyone who wanted to lay points w/ us on the road is an either an idiot, a homer, or has the shortest memory ever not being able to remember the Saints/Raiders embarassments on the road vs. bad teams last year.

To be completely honest I dont know what exactly your talking about and probably forget? I would think it would be better to ask whether I forgot about that wager instead of assuming I ignored it. I dont do that ... im an honest person.

Ill put a $20 wager that Denver beats the spread against Pitt.

824608[/snapback]

does your god know you're gambling?

Well I didnt do so good in the rest of my bets, but my *bet of the week* was correct as Denver beat Pitt by 11 points. Not to mention that Titans lost by about 30 some points.

826111[/snapback]

You went 2-4 picking sides. I went 1-2. At least I have the dignity not to go looking for someone to say "I told you so" to.

Given all that God stuff in your signature, shouldn't I expect better? What's wrong with you?