Seems like a decent betting week ...

You went 2-4 picking sides. I went 1-2. At least I have the dignity not to go looking for someone to say "I told you so" to.

Given all that God stuff in your signature, shouldn't I expect better? What's wrong with you?

826310[/snapback]

If you don't get it!!!!! (agree with him) you're WRONG!!!!!!!!

NATE CLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, he knows how to predict the future, with Free Agents and stuff. If you want to take a wait and see attitude, thats no good! Theres gonna be no one available, daquix guaranteed!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went 2-4 picking sides. I went 1-2. At least I have the dignity not to go looking for someone to say "I told you so" to.

Given all that God stuff in your signature, shouldn't I expect better? What's wrong with you?

826310[/snapback]

HAHA. I usually wouldnt do this ... the only reason I am is because earlier in this thread you accused me of backing off of and ignoring my sure fire bets earlier in the season. So I wanted to show you that I didnt.

Besides. You went 1-2? You picked Pitt and the Titans. Isnt that 0-2?

If you don't get it!!!!! (agree with him)  you're WRONG!!!!!!!!

NATE CLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, he knows how to predict the future, with Free Agents and stuff.  If you want to take a wait and see attitude, thats no good!  Theres gonna be no one available, daquix guaranteed!

826312[/snapback]

If you mean NO ONE GOOD, then yes. Ill put a bet down on that. You up for it?