CP West - Juvenile

Too Much Bling - Sprint

Horses to outrun their odds but not necessarily win:

Malt Magic - Juvenile

Satwa Queen FM Turf

Nightmare Affair Sprint

Happy Ticket - Distaff

Giacomo (yes, Giacomo) - Classic

I'm still studying...I am extremely comfortable with the American horses but I need to familiarize myself with the Euros a little more. Even though the Euros usually struggle, there are typically one or two diamonds in the rough.

Nothing better than Breeders Cup. You get some great prices on some great horses. I'm heading to OTB early this afternoon, I'll post my picks later.

I lost my $20 in the 7th race on Aussie Rules. But then got so interested, I watched the rest of the races. Very sad to see the horse that had to be put down. Sorry, can't remember the name - too much tailgating at the Ralph yesterday.

I lost my $20 in the 7th race on Aussie Rules. But then got so interested, I watched the rest of the races.  Very sad to see the horse that had to be put down.  Sorry, can't remember the name - too much tailgating at the Ralph yesterday.

827660[/snapback]

I happen to be in Australia right now, the office I'm working with had to kinda close down for the Melbourne cup, a race with champion horses from all over, different ages and breeders. Largest bet race, yada yada, So in the spirit of international friendship, I went to the bar this morning and placed a bet with TAB. My horse came in and I got 53 bucks!!

Final placement for Melbourne Cup

Win Delta Blues

Place Pop Rocks

Show Maybe Better

It's so civilized over there....you can go to a bar and place a bet on the Melbourne Cup. :w00t:

Interesting isn't it how companies will actually close down. And even if they don't, everything stops for the actual race so everyone can listen to it on the radio (or watch on the internet).

Sounds like you're really getting into that Aussie brew Guff.

It's so civilized over there....you can go to a bar and place a bet on the Melbourne Cup.  :w00t:

Interesting isn't it how companies will actually close down.  And even if they don't, everything stops for the actual race so everyone can listen to it on the radio (or watch on the internet).

Sounds like you're really getting into that Aussie brew Guff.

828420[/snapback]

Its not just breakfast anymore!