I feel bad for Eric Moulds

Making that kind of dough.......0-16? Can still go to the bank and count the dough.

:D

Fans in Buffalo are more like......ah gee, ahm goona lose mah job...... :D Bills are gonna go 0-16......property taxes go up 50%......school taxes up 35%......5 bucks a gallon for gas......Niagara Mohawk and National Fool carrying a mafioso deathgrip on the area......mah youtilluhtees is a gooin up again......

:D:P:lol:

Moulds still counts his Franklins.

Is any player 100% perfect?  Nope.  Even Moorman has put a couple in the end zone.  But c'mon, Eric's scored all 3 TD's we've put on the board this year.  The pick on Sunday?  Bledsoe's admitted misread.

Moulds' year so far gets an A- from me - not too many players on the team that are that high.

That being said, I don't feel sorry for the guy at all.

59262[/snapback]

A player is never 100% perfect, but the problem is the passes that he is dropping are catches that would have sustained drives. Big time players, that Moulds would like us all to think he is, don't f'up on big plays; they usually make those.

When was the last time Moulds had a spectacular catch? Receivers around the league every once in a while come up with an unbelievable catch. When was the last time EM caught something that there is no way he should have come down with it?

Lack of big plays aside, he only grades out as a C+ for me.