Be afraid of Green Bay!

Corp000085

they just put together a great drive to start the 2nd half.  favre scrambles for a rushing TD.  this team is going to roll, unless the coaching staff does some major fine tuning of their management skills nexxt week.

819712[/snapback]

As poorly as the Bills have been playing I don't think there is any team we shouldn't be afraid of.

I said it when this team lost to the Lions, that if they did so they had no sense of embarrasment. If they don't beat Green Bay it may be time to drop out of the NFL. Possibly the Bills could get a game with a CFL team?

819746[/snapback]

No... The chance of losing is too high <_<

I said it when this team lost to the Lions, that if they did so they had no sense of embarrasment. If they don't beat Green Bay it may be time to drop out of the NFL. Possibly the Bills could get a game with a CFL team?

819746[/snapback]

The Packers are a better footbal team than the Bills at this point. They have something the Bills don't, a QB that gives them a chance to win. The only team the Bills should expect to beat are the Dolphins. What a sight it would be. The Dolphins with the #1 overall pick and the Bills with the #2.

The Packers are a better footbal team than the Bills at this point. They have something the Bills don't, a QB that gives them a chance to win. The only team the Bills should expect to beat are the Dolphins. What a sight it would be. The Dolphins with the #1 overall pick and the Bills with the #2.

819850[/snapback]

It's been time for Favre to hang it up for awhile now. He can't get it dome against good competition any more. (Not claiming the Bills are good competition).

It's been time for Favre to hang it up for awhile now. He can't get it dome against good competition any more. (Not claiming the Bills are good competition).

819871[/snapback]

Yep he has fallen to 7th in the league in completions, 9th in the league in passing yards, and 9th in TD's. He is only in the upper third of QB's in the 32 team league. To get a sense of how bad he is Brett Favre has:

Only 26.5% more yards than Losman.

Only 24% more completions than Losman.

Only 67% more Touchdown passes than Losman.

However, Losman does have 20% more interceptions than Favre.

Losman is in the bottom half of the NFL QB's.

Maybe Brett will hang it up when he becomes an average NFL QB.

Maybe Losman will have a lock on starting when he becomes an average QB.

Yep he has fallen to 7th in the league in completions, 9th in the league in passing yards, and 9th in TD's.  He is only in the upper third of QB's in the 32 team league.  To get a sense of how bad he is Brett Favre has: 

Only 24%    more completions than Losman.

822260[/snapback]

He can stay as long as he likes, provided GB stays off the telecasts I get, unlike the previous 6 years when I was treated to that narcissist's mug ten or so times a season.

Yep he has fallen to 7th in the league in completions, 9th in the league in passing yards, and 9th in TD's.  He is only in the upper third of QB's in the 32 team league.  To get a sense of how bad he is Brett Favre has: 

Only 24%    more completions than Losman.

822260[/snapback]

I said GOOD COMPETITION. Look at his stats against the Bears: game stats or the Eagles. Way to completely miss the point of my post. Yeah Brett Favre torched the Lions or the Cardinals. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Something to be proud about!!!!! beating up on horrible competition.

I have always liked Farve, he has been a great QB..........But if we can put some points on the board fast, and get him to shoulder the game maybe he will throw some wild ones, our D gets some INT then we should have a fighting chance!

823598[/snapback]

I'm afraid of any team with a decent running game right now. We have little to no ability to stop it. The only teams we have "stopped" from running the ball are teams that gave up on it early...everyone else has ripped us apart on the ground.

Green Bay 27 Buffalo 13...our offense still sucks too.