Ghost, Lori, and Bill from NYC ...

Glenn ... Oh, man ... I had no IDEA you were expecting the third ticket! Seriously ... the redhead & I had plans to attend this game together since August. When Harv got to the seats and told me the story I was shocked. (His way of telling it is funny ... HARV:"Glenn, I didn't know you were coming up..." GH: "What do you mean? I'm sitting with you guys!" HARV: "Um... I don't think so. Petrino's here with his girlfriend ... we drove out together..." When he got to the seats, I was totally blown away. I'm sorry abou the misunderstanding, man. Dude, I haven't heard from you in a while! For future trips, remember ... my M.O. is almost always to communicate with the person a few weeks before the game, then I almost ALWAYS mail them the ticket at least two weeks before the game. I always do that because then if I get sick/busted/die in a firey crash on the way to the game, whatever, then the other person isn't stuck waiting for me on game day without a ticket. Plus it prevents misunderstandings too... I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart if I was the cause of this misunderstanding in any way. I was VERY VERY happy to hear that Lori saved the day ...

-

Lori ... Thanks!!!!! Not only did he get in - thanks to you - but he got to sit next to a friend and someone who knows the game! Losman: 5 picks and 3 lost fumbles in the last THREE games. You aren't going anywhere with Elmer Fudd taking the snaps from center. Oh, well, at least Leinart finally had a game to show he's sometimes only human, so i can hold off the suicide for another week, I guess...

-

Bill from NYC ... Dude, when Harv said you were actually there I wanted to visit with you at 1/5. That was something I was looking forward to. But the Smurf seemed to be in need of a bathroom, so I took her to the Fieldhouse so she could use a decent one. We were later than usual to begin with. Once in there, with the lines and the crowds, all of a sudden it was time to start walking to Gate 9 ... I am sorry we didn't get to lament this season together. Hey, my season's worse than your this year. Reason, I have seen five games live, and we're 0-5 in those games. Family commitments (my Mom's 83, 'nuff said) made me miss the Miami and Vikings games. So the team I've seen this year hasn't won a damn game. (*sigh*)

-

All of you ... The best thing that can come of this season? Sing with me ... "Come on without ... Come on within ... You ain't seen nothin' like ... the Mighty Qinn!!!!!"

All of you ... The best thing that can come of this season? Sing with me ... "Come on without ... Come on within ... You ain't seen nothin' like ... the Mighty Qinn!!!!!"

814674[/snapback]

Could you do me a favor and let me know what you think Brady Quinn can do to make this a better team. Seriously. Break down Quinn and what he brings to the table.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know. If I had a choice of a cute redhead and the Ghost, I would probably be tossing out lame excuses, too! <_<

Glad Lori saved the day, Glenn! She is more fun than Petrino anyway! Sam Adams <clink> :(

Petrino, no one says "dude" anymore. :(

Were you referring to "The Mighty Quinn" by Manfred Mann and the Earth Band or Bobby Dylan? ;)

Glenn ... Oh, man ... I had no IDEA you were expecting the third ticket! Seriously ... the redhead & I had plans to attend this game together since August. When Harv got to the seats and told me the story I was shocked. (His way of telling it is funny ... HARV:"Glenn, I didn't know you were coming up..." GH: "What do you mean? I'm sitting with you guys!" HARV: "Um... I don't think so. Petrino's here with his girlfriend ... we drove out together..." When he got to the seats, I was totally blown away. I'm sorry abou the misunderstanding, man. Dude, I haven't heard from you in a while! For future trips, remember ... my M.O. is almost always to communicate with the person a few weeks before the game, then I almost ALWAYS mail them the ticket at least two weeks before the game. I always do that because then if I get sick/busted/die in a firey crash on the way to the game, whatever, then the other person isn't stuck waiting for me on game day without a ticket. Plus it prevents misunderstandings too...  I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart if I was the cause of this misunderstanding in any way. I was VERY VERY happy to hear that Lori saved the day ...

-

Lori ... Thanks!!!!! Not only did he get in - thanks to you - but he got to sit next to a friend and someone who knows the game! Losman: 5 picks and 3 lost fumbles in the last THREE games. You aren't going anywhere with Elmer Fudd taking the snaps from center. Oh, well, at least Leinart finally had a game to show he's  sometimes only human, so i can hold off the suicide for another week, I guess...

-

Bill from NYC ... Dude, when Harv said you were actually there I wanted to visit with you at 1/5. That was something I was looking forward to. But the Smurf seemed to be in need of a bathroom, so I took her to the Fieldhouse so she could use a decent one. We were later than usual to begin with. Once in there, with the lines and the crowds, all of a sudden it was time to start walking to Gate 9 ... I am sorry we didn't get to lament this season together. Hey, my season's worse than your  this year. Reason, I have seen five games live, and we're 0-5 in those games. Family commitments (my Mom's 83, 'nuff said) made me miss the Miami and Vikings games. So the team I've seen this year hasn't won a damn game. (*sigh*)

-

814674[/snapback]

Were you referring to "The Mighty Quinn" by Manfred Mann and the Earth Band or Bobby Dylan? :lol:

815127[/snapback]

Dylan, of course! How you doing, man? Haven't seen you since the opener. Since they lose every game I see this year (live OR TV) I want everyone to know that I am open to the idea of accepting cash renumerations in exchange for not watching/attending another game. Think about it, guys ... Eleven-and-five will probably get you a home playoff game. Start passing the hat!

Dylan, of course! How you doing, man? Haven't seen you since the opener. Since they lose every game I see this year (live OR TV) I want everyone to know that I am open to the idea of accepting cash renumerations in exchange for not watching/attending another game. Think about it, guys ... Eleven-and-five will probably get you a home playoff game. Start passing the hat!

816352[/snapback]

I've got 15 cents.

The Bills are 1-1 when I attend (Jets/Vikes). Cut me in for 50% :lol:

I'll probably be back for the Miami game, if the weather cooperates. I am sure I can find two tickets at the Ralph.

What I mean by weather: if it is truly winter , I will be there. If it is 35 degrees and rain showers, I'll pass.

Yes, I am a fair weather fan - I prefer sun or snow. :lol:

Hope to see you there!

Were you referring to "The Mighty Quinn" by Manfred Mann and the Earth Band or Bobby Dylan? :lol:

815127[/snapback]

816352[/snapback]