New England is the new Miami

rastabillz

Being a long time Bills fan, this weeks pasting by the Patriots got me to thinking about my youth and the futility of my generations experience with the Miami Dolphins.

As many know, the Dolphins dominated the Bills for a generation (10 years), basically my childhood. 20 consecutive games without a victory. Flash forward to yesterdays debacle at Rich stadium where the Patriots completed their annual sweep of the Bills. The series is now 12-1 in favor the Patriots. Eveytime we play the Pats I get the same sick feeling in my stomach of utter futility. On what should have been one of the biggest games of the year, our bumbling Bills played another passionless and boring game, which seems to be the norm the past several years.

If this organization is ever going to turn the corner we are going to have to find a way to play and defeat the Pats. We simply cannot continue to have them come into our home field and B word slap us every year and give a division rival an automatic 2 victories each year.

I pray that this coaching staff is as upset about this loss and the way they have played the past 3 games as I am. I wasn't expecting a winning record this year but I thought at least we would play with pride. :doh:

no i still hate miami more!

814603[/snapback]

The road to playoffs and the Super Bowl runs through the Patriots. Miami has not been good for a long, long time. I still dislike the Dolphins but New England is the dominant organization in the AFC and they have been kicking our ass annually for far too long.