First Felser, and now Vic

Dr. Trooth

I, too, was generally inclined to give Losman the bulk of the season to prove himself after winning the job fair and square in training camp

813416[/snapback]

:P:blink::blink:

biggest load of sh-- i have heard in a long time. you've been after his head since day 1.

Why would Nall get the starts over the backup KH if JP is benched? Isn't Nall the 3rd stringer? Didn't KH berat him out for the backup spot this year?

813936[/snapback]

Start Nall because that is all KH will ever be at this point- a backup. At least with Nall you could see if there is some potential there to be a legit starter some day. That window has closed with regards to Holcomb...

I think if Losman is benched again, he's done with the Bills altogether. He seems a little "iffy" up top as far as his ego and mental stability goes. He doesn't seem like the type that takes things with "a grain of salt". I think it would damage his psyche beyond the point of repair in Buffalo, maybe even as a QB totally.

813900[/snapback]

Actually, every time he has been benched he has come back and played better afterwards.

JDG

:P  :blink:  :blink:

you've been after his head since day 1.

813926[/snapback]

Actually, you've been after me since Day 1, and you've looked pretty foolish while doing it....

If you care to read TSW Archives, you'll see that I've endorsed Losman as the starter all season.

JDG

Just nitpicking, but these are opinions. All opinions are made up. 

813894[/snapback]

True. But some opinions are made up by people who regularly talk to Ralph Wilson, Marv Levy, and other members of the brain trust at OBD. That definitely applies to Felser, and I'm pretty sure that applies to Carucci as well.....

JDG

While I agree with most of your points (esp regarding McGahee), I have to disagree here.

I think the Bills need to just ride this out and let JP start and take every snap of every game this year.  This team is going nowhere.  Inserting Holcomb or Nall isn't going to better the situation.  I say stand by him, give him an entire season and perhaps the light will go on.

813598[/snapback]

I got to agree with you there Dawgg. I say let losman take every snap. That way at the end of the year, when it couldnt be more apparent then ever that he sucks, there wont be no second guessing when the bills cut him.

I figure, by then are record should be 3-13 or 4-12. (I figure the bills are going to win one more game that noone expects them to win). Hopefully this record will get us a top 5 pick. With that pick, hopefully b quinn, troy smith or brian brohm are still on the board(one of them should be) & we draft them. I know people are not big on drafting a qb that high but we need a franchise qb. Seriously, if you get the qb, alot of the other stuff falls into place. Chalk Losman up to another Donahoe blunder.

Actually, you've been after me since Day 1, and you've looked pretty foolish while doing it....

If you care to read TSW Archives, you'll see that I've endorsed Losman as the starter all season. 

JDG

813966[/snapback]

thats right, Mr. "Losman sucks because he ALMOST threw an INT, even tho it was a completion".