Edwards is a lightweight.

Really?  Consumers can't just turn off the television or not go to the concerts?  I had no idea.

On the rest of your post, every "important" job on the planet goes through evolution.  It sounds like that's what is happening in this instance. 

The issues that are alluded to are a two way street.  The government hasn't solved the problem, despite adding thousands of pages of regulations over the last 30 years.  Most managerial types (myself included), would argue that the burdens of excess regulation has made it impossible to give the actual workers what they need to do their jobs.

60283[/snapback]

Over-regulation as bogus paperwork and busywork should of course be minimized. I am talking about deregulation as an impetus for near-monopoly, which is hurting workers. This is not the kind of evolution this country needs. We have always worked to put a stop to this kind of thing. The evolution you're talking about amounts to an excuse for greed and cutting corners, while most of these companies are chalking up record profits. Was there really a problem BEFORE energy companies were overcharging and exacting more out of their workers, when there was more competition?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic