Fairchild needs to go with those quick 3-step drops ALL game long, rather than for just a single series as he did against Detroit.

811205[/snapback]

Not ALL game as NE would certainly adjust. But if he mixed it up with the run and a few long passes with double moves to keep the D honest there is no way NE secondary can match up. He needs to keep us out of 3rd and long and only running on predictable downs with predictable personell. I'd say more quick drops that get everybody involved; TE's RB's included; don't leave them in to block as much. If the OL can't holdup on 3-5 step drops OR JP holds the ball too long and doesn't find the open guy and get rid of the ball quick enough then our hands are tied behind our backs anyway!

Not ALL game as NE would certainly adjust. But if he mixed it up with the run and a few long passes with double moves to keep the D honest there is no way NE secondary can match up. He needs to keep us out of 3rd and long and only running on predictable downs with predictable personell. I'd say more quick drops that get everybody involved; TE's RB's included; don't leave them in to block as much. If the OL can't holdup on 3-5 step drops OR JP holds the ball too long and doesn't find the open guy and get rid of the ball quick enough then our hands are tied behind our backs anyway!

811215[/snapback]

I definately agree. That will keep the D guessing all game. Plus if we use the run more WM should be able to produce again. Didn't he get like 130 yars or something in the first game?

Everybody seems down on the Bills right now, a surprise win would lift everyone's spirits and I think it's coming this Sunday!

I am not saying we go to the playoffs. It will be (as many have said) an up and down year. Looking for one of those surprise "ups" this Sunday.

Go Bills - pound that rock!

Everybody seems down on the Bills right now, a surprise win would lift everyone's spirits and I think it's coming this Sunday!

I am not saying we go to the playoffs.  It will be (as many have said) an up and down year.  Looking for one of those surprise "ups" this Sunday. 

Go Bills - pound that rock!

811584[/snapback]

Man, I hope so.

GO BILLS!!!

I have been calling for JP to tuck the ball and take off running for the last few weeks now. There is nothing wrong with using this as a weapon and for some reason it seems he is being coached NOT to run? JP is developing and needs to stay in the pocket read the defense and make good decisions --- one of those options is to use his speed and run. On 3rd down this is a great way to keep drives alive and the defense guessing.