Stamer placed on IR

In the article for Hargrove on bb.com, they mention that Josh Stamer was put on IR to make room for him.

Josh sprained his knee in the Lions game. Is it me or is Buffalo getting IR happy and placing guys on it who could probably be back by the end of the season? Why keep Powell around?

806554[/snapback]

I agree, Stamer is one of my favorite underdog players here, he is a beast for us on special teams and on the goal line. He stopped them on that 4th down yesterday, i dont know how a sprained knee gets you out for the rest of the season.

In the article for Hargrove on bb.com, they mention that Josh Stamer was put on IR to make room for him.

Josh sprained his knee in the Lions game. Is it me or is Buffalo getting IR happy and placing guys on it who could probably be back by the end of the season? Why keep Powell around?

806554[/snapback]

It's you. :lol:

Teams don't play games with assigning a player to IR. They don't like to have to do it one bit...

Vincent 's case was a rare exception...in fact, the first time most of us knew such was possible.