I WASN'T GOING TO POST, BUT I'M TOO FURIOUS NOT TO

sven233

I thought you said, "This team can hang with everyone. I still say they have a great chance at the playoffs."  :lol:

805980[/snapback]

Again, I did say that, but the last 2 weeks they haven't even shown up. This was not the same team we saw the first 4 weeks. They have not been properly prepared. The pass protection has been even worse than it was early in the season, instead of better, and they are showing NO HEART.

They were hungry early in the season. They outplayed NE and Miami. They were there with the Jets and could have won that game and they beat the Vikings (even though the score ended up being close, they were much better that day).

All of a sudden they get beat by the Bears and it looks like they have given up hope! If this team would just forget about the losses and move on.......play with a little HEART and not be so soft, YES, THEY COULD PLAY WITH ANYONE. But this team is not playing with any heart, fire, or desperation. That is a recipe for losing.

This team needs an attitude adjustment and they need it quick. They are better than what they have shown in the last 2 weeks. For some reason, the fire and passion is gone and I don't know why.

They did? They never won sh--.

I'm sick of people canonizing those guys...they never wona  Super Bowl, and in the NFL, that is ALL that matters.

All of the other teams in our division have been at the top of the mountain. The Bills never have and likely never will.

806173[/snapback]

Hi, Joe! :lol:

You know what......I did say that.  And I really believed that.  But Clements and McGee has regressed A LOT in the last year or so. 

806562[/snapback]

Change "year" to "month" and I agree even more. The past two weeks have taken a toll on the fans and the players.

As you said, they need to play with some HEART. I see a defeated team right now and I hope they can get THAT part turned around real fast.

I keep feeling like it is 1984 all over again. I will stay tuned until they get back on track, but it is a rough wagon ride! :lol: