Start another QB

tron35

Flutie amounted to a trip to the Pro Bowl and named as as an alernate in 2 of the 3 seasons he was given a chance as a starter.  That is considerably above marginal.  I would lay heavy odds against Loserman ever coming close to making that trip.

Sorry for bringing up this history but I finally snapped watching the ghost of RJ play today.  Bills fans have a history of defending losers and disparaging winners.  Lossman believers are Rob's Knobs Part 2.

805656[/snapback]

Will you please just shut the hell up already? Geesh. We get your freaking point. <_<

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Guess I "finally snapped" with all of your name-calling.  <_<

805676[/snapback]

Go back and read the beginning of this thread. I did not start calling anybody names. I just agreed with the guy who stated the Bills would be better off with an old Flutie than what we currently have. Like anybody who dares to speak well of Doug, the abuse was hurled my way by the alumni of the Rob's Knobs fan club.

Go back and read the beginning of this thread.  I did not start calling anybody names.  I just agreed with the guy who stated the Bills would be better off with an old Flutie than what we currently have.  Like anybody who dares to speak well of Doug, the abuse was hurled my way by the alumni of the Rob's Knobs fan club.

805679[/snapback]

RJ's fan club??? <_<

Smith is decisive. He scambles rarely even though he has the skills to do so. He does it as a last resort. Your correct that stats are similar. I can't quantify why Smith is better. I watch him every week because im out here and my bro in law is a Niner fan and we watch football every weekend together. It just seems that Smith knows what he is going to do before the play starts. He tries to make the play work. I really think that JP is doubtful before every snap. Or at least it appears that way. Maybe he's a victim of bad play calling? Bad coaching? All I know its not working for him or the Bills.

805662[/snapback]

I'm a huge Bills fan, and therfore a huge Losman fan.

I tend to "hate on" QB's drafted around the same time JP was, because I want JP to be better then them.

In saying that, both Alex Smith and Philip Rivers are already more polished and better QB's, and are future studs in this league.

I think JP is better then Big Ben (I know, he won a Super Bowl), and Eli all things being equal, but them two kids in California are gonna be good ones.

I watch both of them every week on my Sunday Ticket, and I've rode them to a 6-0 record in my fantasy league. (I was laughed at when I drafted Rivers late, and laughed harder at when I traded Tom Brady for Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards)

JP has all the physical talent in the world, but he is not in an ideal situation. He was very raw coming out of college, and with the supporting cast around him, all his weaknesses are being exposed.

I pray to god he pans out, but unless this line is fixed the kid don't stand a chance. He makes too many boneheaded decisions under pressure, to ever be successful and consistant behind anything worse then an average oline.

There is no shame in that, plenty of good QB's play bad behind poor offensive lines.

I'm also getting concerned with his lack of accuracy on the deep ball. <_<

My man Max I wasn't trying to make anybody sound like a complete idiot, but you have a percentage of fans who try to analyze things like they are Jaws or somebody and have never played before, something's I believe you would have to have played the game to be able to understand

Go back and read the beginning of this thread.  I did not start calling anybody names.  I just agreed with the guy who stated the Bills would be better off with an old Flutie than what we currently have.  Like anybody who dares to speak well of Doug, the abuse was hurled my way by the alumni of the Rob's Knobs fan club.

805679[/snapback]

You're calling JP names. <_<

You can't start another QB. This is a go-nowhere season and we have to know once and for all if JP if going to be the Bills QB. So far, he has shown flashes of ability, but has also cost the team wins. As bad as he can get, having absolutley no back side protection on the line makes this an unfair evaluation. Any QB needs a line. Bledsoe needs a friggin trench and levy, JP needs at least 5 seconds with a seal on the left side. Kitna who is not as talented as JP had all day and made solid, deadly completions.

I would suggest everyone get off the JP bashing for the season since I think we are stuck with him. If he doesn't improve we have to get someone in the draft or perhaps Graig Nall? And if not JP, then how many years until we find a QB and how many MORE years of rebuilding do have to face before we can have a team that doesn't embarrass the fans!

My man Max I wasn't trying to make anybody sound like a complete idiot, but you have a percentage of fans who try to analyze things like they are Jaws or somebody and have never played before, something's I believe you would have to have played the game to be able to understand

805687[/snapback]

I played QB on a D3 college team, and know for a fact that my pass protection had EVERYTHING to do with my performance.

I don't ever bring it up, for the simple fact that you get slammed for being arrogant.

I also don't agree that you have to play the game to know anything. There are plenty of people here who never played at the college level, who have forgotten more then I'll ever know.

IF our line is so bad, why did we have the AFC's leading rusher coming into this game?

805691[/snapback]

Actually, McGehee was the 4th leading rusher (I think). But, perhaps its because he's good (which I know many refuse to believe). Also, perhaps its because several of the top rushers have had their buys; hence, they've played one less game. Also, perhaps our line is better at run blocking than pass blocking. Which begs the question, why all the 5 step drops today?

Regardless, our line is pretty bad. I know it. Everyone with 2 eyes knows it.