(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby April for President, or Head Coach, or something. Special Teams is all that's keeping us alive here -- between Moorman pinning the Lions, McGee's big return, and Lindell's clutch kick, they've been pretty impressive in an otherwise atrocious performance.

They played like crap all half and they're only down 7 points. If they play like they can, they should win this game.

804722[/snapback]

I have to agree.... even if it does mean setting myself up for more disappointment. Points at the end of the half are key... and they get the ball to start the second...

Keep Hope Alive!!!!

I'm going to say what the posters have written this year.  Zow2 is the dumbest poster on this board.

804725[/snapback]

Why are you such a moron? because I don't suck all the players d**ks like you?!? It has been said and written many times, not by me.

Bobby April for President, or Head Coach, or something.  Special Teams is all that's keeping us alive here -- between Moorman pinning the Lions, McGee's big return, and Lindell's clutch kick, they've been pretty impressive in an otherwise atrocious performance.

804728[/snapback]

I'm surprised someone isn't complaining that McGee didn't make it to the end zone