Plane Crashes into NYC Bldg

blzrul

WFAN on the front page (for now)

802182[/snapback]

So that's the Mike and Maddog that I always see people referring to.

Through an uncommonly Herculean effort I managed to endure about 40 seconds of it before I had to turn it off. Brutal.

So that's the Mike and Maddog that I always see people referring to.

Through an uncommonly Herculean effort I managed to endure about 40 seconds of it before I had to turn it off. Brutal.

802216[/snapback]

Francesa, to put it politely, is an ass.

Good read:

Francesa feels haunted by Lidle interview

'Bout friggin' time he actually gave some thought to his on-air persona. Too bad it took someone dying for that to happen.

Uh I thought we had safety measures in place to monitor aircraft and take appropriate action if they got too close?

I hope everyone's ok, but I doubt it.

801989[/snapback]

The sad truth is that if someone wants to fly a plane into a building, they probably can. It takes time to notice a plane is off-course and more time to mobilize the military to shoot it down (from the gound or air). It's not a military or homeland security failiing--just a fact.

As DC Tom/Crap-Throwing-Monkey (RIP) has said, we either have to live our way of life and accept some sacrifice or not. Unless you want batteries of SAM missiles active in every city shooting down every wayward plane, you just have to live with the possibility that another attack by plane could happen.