(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

what would directv customer support say to me if i told them i was cancelling sunday ticket because the announcers are unprofessional and biased?

798508[/snapback]

They would laugh at you because the announcers have been favoring us more today than ever before ... its a little weird. Before the game started Simms and Nantz were really talking us up.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else seriously concerned with Jauron and his ass clown staff?

798525[/snapback]

Why, because we're getting spanked by arguably the best team in the league? If you expected a win, I want what you're having.

I just didn't think the Bill's def. would suck this bad I thought they would keep it close.

798527[/snapback]

Yeah, me too. But it's a little tough when the other team is starting its drives on your side of the field all day.

BTW, what the hell is up w/ Mcgee and the kick return unit. Seems like he gets tackled on the 25 yard line every time.

Bull.....this staff has run too many trick plays over the last 5 games as far as I'm concerned.  How many times did Marv's teams run fake punts, FG, etc?  I don't remember any.....It was the same way when Mularkey was coach....forget the tricks and just play football.

798521[/snapback]

Anyone else seriously concerned with Jauron and his ass clown staff?

798525[/snapback]

Both of you are morons. The fake punt would have worked. Period.

I'm not gonna get too upset over this. It looks like we are simply physically outmatched against the bears. They are pushing us all over the field. I am happy about the pass-blocking from the Bills so far. However, we haven't taken advantage of any possible breaks, we've dropped two interceptions, Willis is non-existent, Price has the dropsies, and JP has already lost confidence in his receivers not named Evans. I just hope we at least get into the game a little bit, and play even with them after halftime.

I'm not gonna get too upset over this.  It looks like we are simply physically outmatched against the bears.  They are pushing us all over the field.  I am happy about the pass-blocking from the Bills so far.  However, we haven't taken advantage of any possible breaks, we've dropped two interceptions, Willis is non-existent, Price has the dropsies, and JP has already lost confidence in his receivers not named Evans.  I just hope we at least get into the game a little bit, and play even with them after halftime.

798545[/snapback]

Right on man. Pass protection has been pretty good imo. Young team making costly mistakes plus a mismatch in talent = a spanking.

this game is not a big deal. the bills will get beat pretty soundly today, but that's ok - it's a nonconference game and the bills can get right back in it next week.  i fully expected a rout today - the bears are simply a better team and are at home - so no biggie.

798505[/snapback]

Its about what I was expecting as well. The Bears had the better OL, the better DL, and they're using them to their advantage. Defensively, they've completely stopped McGahee. Our OL can't compete with them. Offensively, they're just running over the Bills DL.

Inexperienced QB vs best D in the NFL? Its no contest. This outcome should come as no suprise.