(Bills @ Bears) Official game thread

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I am very concerned.  I expected to be 4-0 and on the way to 5-0 today.

I mean, we have 4 rookie starters on D, a young QB, a fair OL, 1 impact WR, and I really thought that with Marv getting his character guys in they'd learn the new systems so well that with our #1 ST's we'd win the super bowl.

Face it guys.  This is going to be a long day and we will have 2-4 others.  It does not mean we are not headed in the right direction.  So, enjoy the ride this year and trust me, 8-8 is a very good year for this football team.

Go Bills.

798655[/snapback]

Ah, its been a long 12 years man....

Thankfully Lovie is classier than his fans.

If they HAD gone for it and scored the TD, I'd have been calling for dirty play by the bills.

798656[/snapback]

I dont blame Bears fans at all. They've been down for so long they are just enjoying the ride of destroying an inferior opponent.

One day we'll get back there too.

Maybe.

I dont blame Bears fans at all.  They've been down for so long they are just enjoying the ride of destroying an inferior opponent.

One day we'll get back there too.

Maybe.

798663[/snapback]

!@#$ Bears fans. I thought they were supposed to be classy and knowledgeable. They're no better than Paytoilet fans.

OK. So let go a player who has had 8 INT's and 18 pass deflections because were not winning? And Im the funny one? Should the Bills got rid of Jim Kelly because were a losing team his first 3 years???

798659[/snapback]

That is the is the stupidest thing I think you have said yet.

!@#$ Bears fans. I thought they were supposed to be classy and knowledgeable. They're no better than Paytoilet fans.

798664[/snapback]

We'd be doing it to. If we were running over a team, at home and we were driving under 2 minutes in their territory...the entire stadium would be calling for us to run up the score.

This team should be embarrassed of themselves. Hopefully they suck it up and come out fighting in the second half.

Did I mention remove the fake punt from the playbook ? It turned the momentum.

798667[/snapback]

That & the PP drop.

Ok halftime, can we go home and play the lions now?

In all seriousness, I agree with a poster above. They need to come out in the 2nd half and show some fight. The goal should be to win the 2nd half. Do not lay down. Keep your chin up, keep plugging, walk out of the stadium knowing that you have a lot to improve on, and go to work on it. Learn form this, do not let it destroy you.

Half. Complete and utter physical domination. We looked like a high school team against the Bears. They were simply bigger, stronger and faster across the board. JP started to unravel towards the end of the first half, which is not good since he was basically the lone bright spot for most of the first half. I'm not too upset though, the first pick he got greedy and tried to make a play, the second one he got rid of the ball trying to hit Parrish on a hot route while trying to avoid getting killed by Alex Brown, and from the replays, I don't even think he saw Parrish, let alone Ricky Manning. Hopefully he settles down and just takes what they give him in the second half. We got totally dominated. Now the coaches have to tell them to forget about the first half. This next half is a new game as far as they are concerned. They have to play like the score is 0-0, and they have to win this half to salvage something positive from this game.

Should the Bills got rid of Jim Kelly because were a losing team his first 3 years???

798659[/snapback]

Yeah that's pretty much the same thing as letting Nate walk... :devil:

Bottom line is Nate will most likely want to be paid top 3 (or hell even #1) CB money this offseason. He is not a playmaker anymore. He misses tackles, he gets beat more than occasionally. The reason everyone thought Winfield should walk was that he didn't get enough INTs. When is last time Nate picked one off?

He is a solid player and one whom I would love to keep around for years. But he is not elite and does not deserve to get paid money that could handcuff this team in the future.

What bothers me is how quickly the Bills started playing desperately. I don't know why they didn't just keep running the ball, playing conservatively and see what happens. At the moment they were down 13-0, they seemed to play like it was 28-0.

This didn't have to be such a slaughter. They just keep digging themselves a deeper hole.

Why do i get my hopes up before these games? I should have learned my lesson long ago, this franchise continues to rip my heart out and pi$$ all over it.

798673[/snapback]

Did you honestly expect a win today?