NFL Countdown

Brand J

Im sorry I may be mistaken, but I thought that there were other games this Sunday other than the TO's and Eagles?! 20 min into that show and all I've heard is TO this and TO that... this show sucks!! By the way, Mort read off some news and mentioned a few WRs, at the conclusion of this news his statement, "So there you go, news about wide receiver's without one mention of 'you know who'." Im thinkin, well you just mentioned that you didnt mention him, therefore mentioning him, right? :D

Im sorry I may be mistaken, but I thought that there were other games this Sunday other than the TO's and Eagles?! 20 min into that show and all I've heard is TO this and TO that... this show sucks!! By the way, Mort read off some news and mentioned a few WRs, at the conclusion of this news his statement, "So there you go, news about wide receiver's without one mention of 'you know who'." Im thinkin, well you just mentioned that you didnt mention him, therefore mentioning him, right?  :D

798198[/snapback]

Are you just getting this now? Sorry. But it has been horrible for awhile now. I just can't get past Irvin. Imagine how Boomer must feel.

ESPN hasn't given the Bills much love in years, in part, the team hasn't garned any respect so why give coverage. But too true, they get hooked on sexy headlines and then beat it to death. As if ESPN hasn't given enough coverage to the TO/Eagles match up this week! :D