Who was that that destroyed Carolina tonight?

IBTG81

One line team.  Again.

797670[/snapback]

:lol:

You have Gionta and Langenbrunner on one line, Madden, Parise, and Gomez on another, and Elias on another.

Yeah, one line team. :D

This is a bad weekend for you. You're wrong about the Devils, and your Yanks are about to choke against the Tigers! :D;)

You have Gionta and Langenbrunner on one line, Madden, Parise, and Gomez on another, and Elias on another.

Yeah, one line team.  :D

This is a bad weekend for you. You're wrong about the Devils, and your Yanks are about to choke against the Tigers!  :D  ;)

797693[/snapback]

You mean like I was wrong last year? And you're wrong about the line combinations, which isn't a surprise given you know dick about hockey. I really don't care what they did last night. They're going to run Elias, Gomez, and Gionta into the ground and it's going to be even worse for Martin and Rafalski as the season goes on.

As I've said before, it doesn't bother me when the Yankees lose (I watched one AB of the game last night because of the Sabres' game being on at the same time). They've won plenty. The rest of you losers need it to get through your pathetic lives.

As I've said before, it doesn't bother me when the Yankees lose (I watched one AB of the game last night because of the Sabres' game being on at the same time).  They've won plenty.  The rest of you losers need it to get through your pathetic lives.

797719[/snapback]

Wahhhhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhh.

I love it. You talk crap about the Yanks all year, then when they lose, you try and distance yourself. Nice job there Bran, I mean Darin. :D

Wahhhhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhh.

I love it. You talk crap about the Yanks all year, then when they lose, you try and distance yourself. Nice job there Bran, I mean Darin.  :D

797746[/snapback]

First, thanks for not disputing the fact that you know dick about hockey.

How 'bout some proof, Spedward. Let's see some examples about me talking trash about the Yankees.

Shoot, I'll even do the work for you...

Those are all my posts from this season on the baseball forum. Go ahead and point out all my "The Yankees are going to win it all" type posts. You won't find one that says anything of the sort. This team is flawed as hell and anyone with half a clue knows that. That doesn't even get into the fact that I'M NOT THAT GUY. I don't talk trash, even when my team wins it all. I might rib the Sox/Mets fans a bit in response to their incessant whining about the Yankee payroll, but that's about it.

If the Yankees do lose, I'll congratulate the fans of the team that wins and wish them luck. If ANYONE around here is to be compared to Brandon and his "fandom", I can virtually guarantee you'd win in a landslide.

In fact, I'll go ahead and ask that very question right now. Who reminds you more of the attention starved, Retatta eating legend BF, Spedward or me? If you wear a helmet for anything but motorcycling or sports that require it, you're probably a classmate of Ed's and your vote doesn't count.

Wow, you certainly showed that when proven to be a tool, all you can do is insult.

Nice try.  :lol:

797892[/snapback]

Care to explain to me exactly what you think you proved? Whatever man, you're the victor of the game being played only in your head.

The next thing we know, you're going to be telling us how pickle juice is not only a terrific additive to vomit inducing cuisine, but an aphrodisiac for mouth breathers.

Care to explain to me exactly what you think you proved?  Whatever man, you're the victor of the game being played only in your head.

The next thing we know, you're going to be telling us how pickle juice is not only a terrific additive to vomit inducing cuisine, but an aphrodisiac for mouth breathers.

797914[/snapback]

Why waste your energy Darin? This guy was asking for a job on here about 3 weeks ago....