SABRESSSSS WIN!

The PP is going to be a work in progress without JP and TC.  They moved the puck just fine but didn't get any bounces.  I'm not worried about it.  Spacek is going to help ALOT.

796336[/snapback]

Yep. Doubt we finish third in the league on the PP, but we'll be solid.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I was just responding to those in the first page who got on me for suggesting Afinogenov.

797551[/snapback]

Oh, I know. Max drives me crazy. The ultimate feast or famine player and tonight was the perfect example. He was the human turnover through 2 periods, so bad that Lindy yanked him off the top line in favor of Pom. Pom rewards that decision with a goal on his first shift.

Max then scores the gift goal to tie the game (it was going in anyway) and wins it in a shootout after Huet hurts himself making a terrific save on Briere. He was almost wearing the horns tonight but will end up the hero to some.

what a fuggin game. Gotta love it when you're down two in the late 3rd and come back to win. a tying goal with 14 seconds left is precisely what the sabres did last year. Glad they haven't lost their magic. Should be a fun season.

and (gulp) the jerseys are growing on me

Oh, I know.  Max drives me crazy.  The ultimate feast or famine player and tonight was the perfect example.  He was the human turnover through 2 periods, so bad that Lindy yanked him off the top line in favor of Pom.  Pom rewards that decision with a goal on his first shift.

Max then scores the gift goal to tie the game (it was going in anyway) and wins it in a shootout after Huet hurts himself making a terrific save on Briere.  He was almost wearing the horns tonight but will end up the hero to some.

797561[/snapback]

hurt or not I dont know a goalie in the league that would have stopped that shot ... that was a laser to the upper corner