Roy Williams @ MIN

Donald Driver STL

Reggie Willams NYJ

Antonio Bryant OAK

Marques Colston TB

Plaxico Burress WAS

Driver is questionable this week.

Bryant has been slumping.

Colston is hot but do for a rather "average" game.

Roy Williams has been on fire the last couple of weeks, but is do for a let down on the road against a tough D/divisional rival.

Reggie Williams is inconsistent.

Plax may be in Coughlin's doghouse having been benched the second half of the game against the Seachickens.

I have a tough decision to make and I was seeking some TBDer's assisstance.

Id go with Williams and Burress.

795929[/snapback]

I agree with the others. williams has been getting a a lot of looks plus Matt Jones is on the shelf. Good matchup vs the Jets.

Burress against the skins is a good play as well. he'll be playing a banged up secondary. The giants come out smoking off the bye and the embarrassment in Seattle.

You're trying too hard to outthink yourself. If you try to play the matchup game each and every week you're going to miss out on points from your big guns. Roy Williams should be starting each and every week for you, no matter what the matchup says. After that it's a tricky question. Normally I'd say go with Driver but his status this week makes that iffy. It comes down to a toss up between Reggie Williams and Burress. I'd go with Burress.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.